"Let's get going," Nika said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I pecked her lips. "Let's go then," I said getting off her. I watched her disappear out of the dining room then I heard my phone pinging in my pocket.

Vanessa: wanna go to the strip club?

Me: nope

Vanessa: come on Bey. Stop being a party pooper😒 let's go and have fun

Me: do u want me to spell it out for u? I. HAVE. A. GIRLFRIEND! I ain't gonna disrespect her like that, I love her

Vanessa: whatever😒

Me: u better check yourself before I block your ass

With that last text sent I put my phone in my pocket.

***

"Go inside and get a head start on packing while I clear up your car for you. I wanna make space for your stuff," Nika said as I parked my car in my garage. We decided to use the back door leading to my place so that my family wouldn't see us.

I got out of my car and went straight to my place.

"I have some boxes in my closet," I said to myself then I rushed to my room. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled.

"Hey Bey," Vanessa said as I walked in my bedroom, finding her sitting on my bed wearing this huge coat.

"How the fuck you got in here?" I spat.

She walked over my way. "I told Jeff I'm here to surprise you. You also showed me where you keep your spare key remember?" She smiled as she came closer to me.

Damn it! I meant to change my hiding spot but I kept on forgetting.

"Look Bey. I miss you like everyday and I can't stop thinking about you. I just can't let go of what we had," she said seductively as she removed her coat, revealing the lingerie she wore beneath. "Do you like what you see Queen Bey?" She smirked.

"Get the fuck out of my house," I said through gritted teeth. She chuckled and pulled me by my pants and I grabbed both of her wrists with my hands. "Stop that," I spat.

With a firm grip on her wrists I pushed her and she landed on the bed. "I've always loved how strong you are," she said smiling.

This woman is crazy. She's not about to get between my woman and I.

I straddled her waist and pinned her arms above her head. "Listen here and listen good you BITCH! Don't for once get to thinking that we'll ever be in a relationship. We were each others bootycall but not anymore. I'm dating Onika and I'm in love with her," I said. I hope she got the message.

She didn't even bother squirming because she knows that imma make my grip even more tighter. "I'm sorry Bey. Its just over the years I've fallen in love with you. I know that I was the one that said 'no strings attached' but I love you Bey. I want you and only you," she said biting her bottom lip.

"Sorry to break it to you but I'm in love with Onika and not you," I said looking at her.

She started squirming. "I want you Bey and only you. I love you," she said.