Kalim Al-Asim x Reader - Marching

Começar do início

"I'll tell everyone at dinner, so make sure everyone is there!" Kalim said as he took your hand and began to pull you towards the hallway. "I want to show you around Sacrabia. There are some cool things I wants you to see!" Everything looked so extravagant and shiny. It was really different than what you were used too. He eventually brought you to a store room where there were gold and treasures piled on each other. In the corner of your eye, you see Grim shifting around suspiciously.

"With all this I'm, sure he'd never notice if one went missing... heeheehee.." He said as he reached for the pile of gold coins. Before he could touch the gold, you scooped him up and slung him over your shoulder. He whined and tried to wiggle out of your grasp, but you only continued to walk with Kalim. 

All of a sudden, you felt something brush against you leg. You jumped in shock. When you looked down, you saw a carpet that seemed to move on its own. Kalim chuckled at your surprised expression. The carpet slowly floated towards him.

"Oh so that's where you were. Why do you never stay rolled up where you're supposed to." The carpet happily wiggled in response. Both you and Grim stare at the carpet with awe.

"What is that?" You ask

"This is a legendary treasure from the Land of the Hot Sands, the magic carpet." He replied. 

"Woah that's so cool!" You said as you eyes sparkled. Kalim brought you out to the balcony and hopped on the magic carpet. It slowly hovered off of the ground. He reached out a hand to you, but you hesitated. You were a bit scared after all. He could tell that you were a bit nervous.

"Don't be scared, I promise that I won't let you fall. Do you trust me?" You look towards his outstretched hand and slowly took it. You stood on the carpet as is was still hovering. You both sat down and the carpet took off. You clung on to Kalim for dear life. You didn't notice how red his face was. And how sore his arm was getting.

Once the carpet slowed, you opened your eyes to see the sky. The sky was so blue and the clouds were so close, you should basically touch them. Grim was also taking in the scenery and enjoying the soft breeze. Kalim has his arm around your shoulder, and brought you close to his chest. You looked back up at him and you could see a blush across his face. Having you in his arms with the beautiful sky surrounding you two, he never wanted this moment to end.

After a while you all returned back to the dorm. You landed on the balcony and Kalim helped you get off the carpet. Jamil was waiting for two with his arms crossed.

"Kalim! You're finally back. Could you come with me, there's something I want you to check before dinner."

"Yeah sure!" He replied. "You guys can head to the lounge." He said as he walked away with Jamil.

You and Grim wait with the other Sacrabia students and have some small talk. After a couple minutes, Kalim entered the room with Jamil following close behind. However for some reason, you noticed that Kalim's eyes seemed different. They looked almost lifeless.

"Is everyone here? Before we eat, our dorm head would like to make an announcement." Jamil said as he scanned the room to make sure everyone is accounted for. The students murmured to each other wandering what the announcement could be about. Kalim stepped upfront and began to speak.

"Originally I had decided that we of Scarabia would spend our winter vacation studying for six hours a day but I've realized... that is nowhere near enough! We must put more work if we want to catch up to the other dorms!"

"What?!" Everyone shouted consecutively. 

"Didn't you say that you wanted everyone to go home?!" You said back to him. He glared back at you with his lifeless red eyes.