"Uncle Dre you're coming to the interview?" I asked.

"I won't be inside the radio station but I wanted to go over a few things with you." Replied Dre.

"Of course." I sighed.

So I've known Angie for awhile and she's cool and laidback but I'm pretty positive she's gonna ask questions about your relationship with Rich since the fans wanna know." Replied Dre.

I rolled my eyes. "And?"

"Well I think you should play it cool." "Answer the questions in a professional manner." "At the end of the day it's just business." "And I'm sure whatever issues you and Rich have can be put aside for now."

"Yeah I'm so stoked about doing my first interview with my cheating ex." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Remember it's just business." Replied Dre.

The ride to the interview was quiet. Traffic was insane. Thank God we left at an early time. I was becoming nervous. The thought of seeing Rich was making me even more nervous besides the interview itself. I decided to just take Andre's advice and play it cool.

We finally made it to the radio station. I took a deep breath.

It was now 1:43 p.m. I walked inside the building and the first person I see is Rich and his stupid posse. My heart dropped. Ugh why does he have to look so handsome? "Focus Bella." I told myself.

I pretended to be on my phone as I walked in Rich direction.

"Hey beautiful." "These are for you." I looked up and saw Rich handing me a dozen of roses.

"I'm good." I replied not making any eye contact with Rich and disregarding the dozen of roses.

"Babe please can we talk?" "We have to go on air in like 10 minutes. Rich begged.

"First of all." I'm not your babe and second I'm okay with doing an interview with you, after all it's just business right?" "You're free to do whatever you want, screw whomever you want." "Whatever works for you." I Replied.

"Listen Bella that's not the dude I wanna be, that's not who I'm proud of." And I know you won't believe me but you're the only girl I ever loved." Rich replied.

Before I could respond, Angie's team informed us that they were ready for us.

"This is Power 105.1 the home of hip hop and r&b." "I'm your girl Angie Martinez and we have some special guests in the building. "Rich Money and Bella Lyon!"

The camera's zoom in on us.

"So let's get straight to it." Replied Angie.

"So your single "Selling Dreams" is number 1 as of now on the hip hop and r&b charts! "How are you guys feeling right now?" Asked Angie

"We're happy, we're excited." Rich smiled

"So exited." I replied.

"How did this entire process come about and how did you two end up teaming up?" Angie asked.

I looked at Rich, giving him approval to answer.

"Well my producer Mack played the record for me, shout out to Mack. I fell in love with it and put my spin on it." "But the record was missing something, a female vocalist." "And Bella at the time had taken a break from music and she was now getting back out there, and it worked out perfectly because we are on the same label and Dre thought she would be perfect for it." "She came to the studio one day and heard the song and she wrote her verse and we recorded it within that same day and the rest is history." Rich responded.

"So Bella what was it like working with Rich?" Asked Angie.

"Umm he was a little cocky." I replied turning to look at Rich

Everyone laughed at my statement.

But he really take his craft serious, and working with him was natural." "We just clicked." I answered honestly.

"So Bella you come from a music prodigy family."

"You're Grandpa Lucious Lyon is a legend." "Your uncle Jamal, as well as your parents the famous Hakeem Lyon and the Princess Tiana Brown/Lyon."

"Did you feel like there was a lot of pressure of being the best and living up to a certain expectation because of who your family are? Angie asked.

"My family is great and I'm blessed to have a family that's well equipped with music." "I've never felt like there was any pressure because my parents have always been supported and at the end of the day they just want me to be comfortable with who I am and to love what I do and that itself just pushes me to go harder." I replied.

I felt proud of myself. So far I was doing great but I know the personal questions were coming. I looked over at Rich and he look as if he was sweating bullets.

"I have to ask you guys because the fans wanna know." "So you guys have a working relationship and also a romantic relationship, is it difficult to find the balance between the two?" "And just being in the spotlight." Angie Asked.

"Mhm I can answer that." Rich laughed

"As you guys know and saw explicit pictures of me were recently leaked." "And is it hard being in the spotlight because people are watching you." "And we are still human. I made mistakes that I'm not proud of." "And I wanna say this on air to Bella. That I love you and I'm truly sorry for everything." Rich replied as he turned to look at me.

"So Bella what were your thoughts when you saw the pictures?" Asked Angie.

"I was actually on vacation so I wasn't aware of the pictures at first." "And someone told me about it on vacation." "I googled it and I was pissed, I was hurt." "I'm on vacation with my family and I'm trying to enjoy myself and just being hit with that was insane.

"So what is the status between you two?" Angie asked.

Rich and I looked at each other.

"Mhm no comment." I replied.

We answered a couple more questions and finally wrapped up the interview.

I was getting ready to leave until Rich stopped me.

"Bella I meant everything I said back there." Rich replied.

My phone was buzzing and I looked down and notice that Michael was FaceTiming me.

I declined it.

"Bella did you hear me?" Rich replied.

"Rich I can't"

Rich and I stared into each other's eyes. Rich pulled me close to connect the kiss and I responded by kissing him back.

Even though I knew this was wrong I couldn't control myself.