Sally//1

You cuddled in close to the woman in bed next to you, feeling her comfortable yet possessive hold on your waist. You felt at peace here. Before, You were a school teacher, focused on helping young minds grow. To the kids that had it rough at home, you were a safe place. And you loved it. You loved your house although it was small because it always smelled of lavender and vanilla. Your neighbors were the nicest you could hope for, and you had a close group of friends. However, even in a seemingly perfect life you still struggled with your depression. One thing led to another, you wound up at a sucky hotel, drinking away the sorrows that you couldn't exactly pinpoint.

That's when you met her. Something about the troubled blonde pulled you into her trap. You didn't expect to fall in love, but before you knew it you quit your job and gave up everything for Sally. It was worth it to you. You were finally happy. You know deep down you missed your old life, your family, teaching, and your friends, but you couldn't leave sally.

Today was your one year anniversary, and you had something big planned. The blonde turned to you, noticing that you were awake, and gently caressed your cheek.
"You haven't left me" she whispered, tears forming in her eyes.
"happy one year my love" you smiled, and she pulled you in for a passionate kiss. She made her way on top of you as it got more heated.
"Do you have any plans today baby girl?" she whispered, letting out a deep chuckle. You took that as your cue to lift her off of you and get out of bed. "actually I do" you said with a smirk and started getting ready.

Suddenly her eyes. started to panic "wait where are you going? are you seriously leaving right now?" "Hey calm down its okay, I'm going to run to the store alright, I'm getting a gift, I'll be right back" you assured her, but she still eyes you untrustful.
"I love you more than life itself sally, I would never leave you," you say, putting on your shoes. "I'll be back before dinner"
"That long?"
You laughed, "it's already two babes, we didn't exactly go to bed at an appropriate time," you say winking, and you left.

That didn't exactly go as planned but you were sure she would feel better once she learned what you had in store.
Sally was at the bar, thinking. "damn it Liz I just feel like I'm holding her back. She had a good life, with friends, and I can't expect her to stay with me forever" Liz was about to say something when you sat down, giving sally a kiss on the neck.

"what are you guys talking about?" you ask. "nothing, it doesn't matter" sally rushed, and you couldn't help but wonder if there was something she was hiding.
"Don't you think we should go up to the room? I have your surprise" You said excitedly.
Both of you waited in anticipation until you got into the room. As soon as you shut the door she immediately threw you against the wall and began kissing your neck. "That's NOT your surprise Sally I'm serious" you whined, and she just rolled her eyes. "alright what do you have for me babygirl" You grab the gift that you had set on the bed.

She began to open it and when she did she made an audible gasp. "And what the fuck do you expect me to do with this." her tone was strict, and you couldn't exactly read her face.
In her hands was a sharp dagger that the handle curves into a heart. It was beautiful. You pulled her into a hug. "I'm ready to stay with you baby. Forever and ever."
You waited for her to hug back, kiss you, or something like that but instead, you turned and saw her crying.
"Why the fuck do you think I would want that for you!" she suddenly burst. "Did I ever ask you to do this? You don't want to die Y/N, trust me it isn't a joke" she yelled
"I- I thought you would be happy Sal, I'm going to stay with you!"
"Well, maybe I don't want you to!"
It got quiet, as you started crying as well.
"I thought you loved me" you whisper, and all the anger in her eyes left.
"Of course I love you. I need you." She whispered
"Then why don't you want me to stay?"
She didn't answer you. Instead, she laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. You climbed up as well, and you both parodied the positions you took this morning. She wiped a tear from your face, neglecting the one's streaming down her own.
"Because my love, this isn't where you want to be," she said finally.
"Yes, it is! I lost my job, my friends don't talk to me anymore, and you know how my family is. Please, Sally. I can't leave here. I can't let you go. I wouldn't be able to live without you." you begged.
"I don't deserve you."
There it was. Her insecurities. You knew it was never about her not loving you. She just doesn't think you love her enough, she doesn't think she is enough.
"Yes! You do! And I'll show you. I'll show you how much I love you." And you handed her the dagger.

----
SOOOOO UHJJJ YEAH. I love sally 🥺