I Don't Care If You're Contagious,I Love You. (Pierce the Veil Fanfic)

Dani's P.O.V

"Jorge!"I yelled from the downstairs family room.

"Im coming!" he yelled back. Today he's taking me to the mall to pick up a few things for our little trip down to San Diego (FYI I love San Diego!). I was gonna pick up a few pairs of skinny jeans and a

few band tees. Pierce the veil band tees to be exact. I love them! Favorite band ever!

He finally walked down in his usual get up skinnies and a sweatshirt. "Let's go i wanna come back as soon as possible to pack up and get on the road." He explained. "Okey Dokey!" I beamed. We drove down to the mall with the music blasted and us singing like idiots. We pull up and i imediatley jump up and run out. I run into my favorite store and 15 minutes kater i had 5 to 7 bags with me. "Ya done yet?" Jorge questioned wiggling his eyebrows. "Yep lets go!"

2 hours later after packing were on the road on our way from Los Angeles to San Diego. i sit in the back with my laptop on Facebook and Youtube listening to music. After a while i doze off to be awaken by a scream."Shit!" I say as i fall off the seat onto the car floor. "Were here!" Jorge squeales just like a little girl.

Really manlly Jorge.

~A couple hours later~

"Will you tell me now? " I question him . I've been pestering him since like forever to know what my birthday present is.He looks at me defeated and sighs. "Fine , but you ruined the suprise. " He reaches into his pocket to pull out tickets. "Really?!" I squeal. He hands them over to me . Their Pierce the Veil all access passes, backstage and everything in between. "Yes! I love you big bro!" I say as hugging him tightly."Well we got to get lots of sleep to get there in time. " He says as we pull up to the hotel. We get out and head towards the front desk and ask for our keys. We head upstairs to sleep this awesome night away.

~Next Afternoon~

I awake with soooo much energy!I get up and get dressed. Bright blue skinnes with a black PTV band tee. I let my bright blue hair fall on my back straightened and long. Jorge awakes and changes quickly knowing i m excited. It's almost 3pm ,we slept throught the morning since we came in at like 4am. "Lunch?' my brother askes. I nod and run out the door with my brother on tow.

I eat like i havent eaten in days.We rush through what seems like a good meal. Im too excited to eat slowly. Ill pay for that later.By the time were done and we've stopped for drinks at the quickie mart it's almost concert time.We leave for the venue with me a excited ball of hyper in the passenger seat.

~The Concert!~

"We sit through three sets of different bands like A Day to Remeber,Paramore,Sleeping With Sirens. Now onto my idols. Pierce the Veil. Vic comes in a happy matter. The rest follow out. then i see him. Tony Perry. i like him alot. i know kinda silly having a crush on celeb.I direct my bright diamond blue eyes at the rest of the band. Jaime with his usual spiky hair and goofy smile.Mike as mike... Lol.

~A while later.~

I lead myself with mypass to the backstagearea to meet the bands.I meet Kellin Quinn and the rest of Sleeping With Sirens. They seem pretty cool. Kellin was so cool about me. He gave his number. The Keillin Quin wants to hang with me! I didnt fangirl at him. I kept my cool. "Thanks " i said as i took the piece of paper and walking away from Kellin. I turn and see them. Pierce the Veil! i make eye contact with THE Tony Perry. He waves me over. I walk over beaming!

Tony's P.O.V

We step off the stage and i see her right then and there. Bright blue eyed ,tall ,tan and gorgeous girl. Her blue hair falls perfectly on her back. She turns to look at me. I smile and wave her over. She runs her hand through her hair and she walks over. On her wrist she has"Star Wars Forever Love <3" . I . i think im in love. im in love with the mystery girl.