30 Days of love! Chapter 28 (Day 27): See you soon.

Ann’s POV

Nung umaga, may praktis muna kami para sa graduation, after nun  nag praktis kami para sa surprise namin kay Ivan mamaya…

Nung 3 pm na, punta na kami nila James, Fretzie, at Bret sa bahay namin.. mga 30 minutes lang kami nag prepare tapos pinaupo namin si Ivan, Patrick atska si Mommy sa may sala… at nag start na yung presentation namin.

Narrator’s POV

Bret: There once was a queen who named her only daughter Snow White because her skin was so fair and lovely. The queen died, and Snow White’s father married a new queen, who was evil, vain and wicked.

Fretzie appeared wearing a red gown while holding a mirror.

Bret: Every morning she would stand in front of the mirror and say…

Fretzie: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Bret: The mirror always answered…

James: You, my queen.

Bret: Until one day it said that Snow White was the fairest one of all. The evil queen ordered one of the servants to take Snow White to the forest to have her killed.

Fretzie exited and James, wearing a servant’s clothing, and Ann, wearing a blue gown, appeared.  They acted like they are in the forest and that Ann is enjoying their adventure and that James looks so down.

Bret: The servant, feeling sorry for Snow White, let her go and brought back a wild boar’s heart to show the queen he had done the deed.

Ann and James acted what the narrator said.

Bret: Snow white came across a little cottage which belongs to the dwarves.  When the dwarves came back from work they found Snow White and said she could stay with them if she cleaned and cooked. 

They put 7 staff toys around Ann, which serves as the seven dwarves.

Bret: They all lived happily until one day when the mirror told the wicked queen that Snow White was still alive and living with the dwarves. The wicked queen disguised herself as a peddler and went to the cottage while the dwarves were at work.

Fretzie entered the floor and faced Ann.

Bret: She gave snow white a red apple that was poisoned.

Fretzie handed Ann an apple, then Ann took a bite of it.

Bret: When snow white took a bite of the apple, she fell down unconscious. Snow white died because of the poison… The dwarves were very sad and built a coffin for her.

Ann pretended to sleep on a sofa.

Bret: One day a prince came by and saw how beautiful Snow White was, and bet down to give her a kiss.