Short! Tigress's journey to warn Po

*takes place in KFP3 after the jade Palace was destroyed.*

Tigress ran panting and for the second time in her life truly afraid he had defeated them so easily all the Masters they were gone her and Po were the only ones left. Viper, Crane, Monkey, Mantis, 

....Shifu.

All her friends and family were gone.

Except Po one of the few people that mattered most in her life, one of the few people she...loved. She had to get to him. She needed to know he was able to defeat Kai.

She needed to know he was safe.

Her journey was cruel and unforgiving, her whole body hurt she pressed on through the fields and mountains stumbling and tripping most of the journey there.

As she crest a hill of snow she took a few shaky steps forward before tripping over a root in the ground the snow barely cushioned her fall her body slumped as she struggled to get up, maybe she should just lay here and just die...

"Po...I'm sorry I couldn't warn you.." Tigress whispered out into the cold wind.

How did Po always push on like he did especially in Gongmen City. How did he stay strong in moments like these? How would he react to finding her lifeless corpses frozen out here?

Then as she fought to stay conscious then she heard a voice in her mind.

'C'mon Tigress get up...Po needs you..'

Tears had started to prick her eyes

'I-I..can't' 

'Get up! Po needs you now more than ever, are you going to just lay down and die while an undead bull tries to take everything away from you!?'

'He already did. My friends...Shifu...the Jade Palace...'

'Did he take Po from you?'

'N-No but he is going to..'

'But you have a chance to prevent it to protect him...Protect the one you love..'

Tigress lifted a shaking hand and slowly pushed herself up onto shaking legs she was close she could feel it all that stood in her way was a icy cliff.

Slowly she made her way up the cliff.

'I'm coming to protect you Po even if I lose my life in the process'

After a few minutes of struggling she rose her hand to pull herself up and in front of the gates to the hidden panda village.

As she struggled to stay focused she could see a blurry black and white figure running to her and helping her to her feet and a smaller one hug her exclaiming "Big Stripey Baby!" As her eyes focused she looked down to see it was a baby panda hugging her she looked up to see Po's worried face.

"What are you doing here?" Po asked her with concern.

"Kai attacked the valley he's taken every master in China, including Shifu and the others it's all gone Po everything, everyone."

"Everyone?" Po asked in fear and sadness.

"Everyone..." Tigress repeated softly.

"How's my restaurant!" Mr. Ping asked but noticed everyone look at him in confusion.

"We'll talk later." 

"And now he's on his way here he's after you Po he's after all pandas."

Fearful murmuring was heard all around them.

"How long do we have?" Po asked

"Not long, please tell me you've mastered chi." Tigress needed no pleaded for him to tell her yes to say he was able to fight him.

But Po said nothing instead he lifted her up bridal style surprising her and carried her off to get her some help and rest.

Tigress didn't object.

Instead she let out a quiet sigh, this felt nice and worth the journey her body ached but the feeling of being in his arms calmed her soul.

He laid her gently down on a cot and spoke.

"Stay here and rest I'll be back soon." He stated in a tone that held no favor for objections.

Tigress nodded.

"Thank you, Po."

Tigress closed her eyes already missing the feeling of being in Po's arms and listened to him go to find his father.

'..Please stay...'  Was the only thought that was left in her mind before she drifted off into slumber.