11:12

(Clem's POV)

"Yow Homey, what strand will you enter to? Are you done making up your decision? Dre, STEM ka na lang nandoon sina Steelle, August, Tyra and the rest of the Tyché Sisterhood..."

Pavez keeps on talking shits while I keep staring on this girl in front of me.

She's such a beauty and her aura is just weird.

Her wavy ginger hair tied back in a bun.
Her innocent white dress suits her coke body.
Her height just below my ears.
Her fair-glass skin.

Fuck, para siyang tomboy kung tumayo na puwersahang pinasuot ng pambabaeng pananamit amp but she just hits different to me kahit pader ang harapan niya.

When I heard she'll take HUMSS, Damn it, I made my decision clear.

"I'll choose her este HUMSS"

I think it's time to beat my stage freight.
I think it's time to follow what my heart really wants gay as it sounds.

"Mr. Holtzclaw, Apparently your parents and Mrs. Schultz enrolled you to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics  Strand. You cannot enrol to HUMSS. We're sorry about that. Here is your badge", sabi ng Registrar.

Shoot, I can't go sa HUMMS and damn it.

No HUMMS badge,
No class entry.

I exchanged my badge for a day to Jawdé since he's going to enter himself sa HUMSS and luckily he's fine with it.

Jawdé is my friend.
Pavez II is my pal since birth.

I am an only child so I get to consider him as brother to me.

"Pavez, mauna na ako", giit ko sa kanya.

I went to the Humanities building and it's kinda weird to see people looking at me maybe in shock that I chose this strand.

Every first day of school, I always go to class late and I guess that's a hobby for me.

When I entered the room, the girl ended her introduction.

Potek naman oh and so I entered the class sneakily pero nakita lang din ako ng prof. and asked me to introduce myself in front.

" I... am Clementine Izu Holtzclaw... I am 17... I...", I said in a juddering tone. I can't speak clearly. I tremble words and I can't look on a direction to feel safe but...

When our eyes met,
1
2
3
4
5
6
For 6 seconds, I felt safety in her eyes.

She have a perfect heart-shaped lips.
A round eyes colored like oceans not as blue but as azure as the Atlantic sea.
A soft fluffy red-cheeks.
A pointed nose.
A subtle eyebrows.
She's not even wearing a make up but she looks like a Victoria's Secret Angel.

With her eyes, I felt the comfort I need as if she's trying to help me get out the embarassing situation.

I sat down and caught her looking at me.
She's weak.

I crossed my legs since I really don't care bout History for first day of school.

I kept my eyes locked on her.
I wish our eyes would meet again.

It's recess time and I want to get a drink when suddenly a group of 5 boys were looking and sexualizing girls' pictures in a phone.

Newbies.

While they're busy looking at it, I grabbed the phone and cracked it on the floor.

"Ano bang trip mo?"
"Gago ito ah"
"Puta"