Legend of the Medallion {WIP}

Start from the beginning

"I just had to get away", I said.

        "Away from what?" Tobias asked.

"Away from ......... People" I said.

       "First of all, thats not very helpfull" Tobias said, "And seacond, I just came to see you" he said as he started to get closer to me. He put his arms around my neck and started to fiddle with my hair, or was it my hair? "My medallion", I thought. Just as I looked down, I saw my medallion resting in Tobias's palms. I stared at the medallion for a moment then looked at Tobias to find that he had been staring at my blue eyes with his brown for a while. For a moment, I liked it. His eyes mede me feel comfortable, and want to look into them forever.

                  I never realized that his eyes were so beautiful and dark, but soft. His face started to get closer to mine, and I did not realize that mine started to get closer to his. Our faces were still well away from eachother when i actually figured out what I was doing but I liked it so Ikept moving foreward. But were just friends, am I crazy, I thought. I pulled away at the last seacond because it was the right thing to do. "Don't you think we should get this out now?" I said pointing to the stick in my temple.

        "Oh, yeah" Tobias said sounding dissapointed.

"And thats mine" I said as I reached for my medallion. Toby moved his hand out of my reach so I could not get it.

"I need that!" I said as i reached for it again. I was an inch away when Tobias pulled away once more.

"Tobias" I said getting closer to him, "Please". I got even closer to him and then his warm lips mt mine, wich was all part of my plan. well he was distracted by me I grabbed the medallion and when I got it, I pulled away and turned my back to him.

      "Hey, you tricked me dude" Tobias said.

"First of all" I said, "I am not a dude, I am a women, and seacond, it's mine and you can't have it, it's specail and I need it". Tobias locked his hands in mine and tried to get the silver medallion out of my grasp but could not get it. "You can't fool me" I said, "It does not work on me, maybe it works on all of the other X-girlfriends you have had, but not on me, and I am not your girlfriend, I am your FRIEND".

"I thought you said you would get rid of it ?" Toby said.

"Yes, I did did'nt I, but as you can see, I could'nt" I said, she will find it if I get rid of it".

"They are after you" said Toby, "We have to get rid of it NOW".

"Why do they want ME so bad, why not someone else?" I questioned.

"Well first, they want your Heart snow, your HEART, and seacond, she wants the medallion", said Tobias.

"Well why does she want MY heart?" I questioned.

"Because she does not have one, literally, and if she gets your heart,or mine, she will live forever and not have to suck the life out of people to stay young" Tobias replied in one breath.

"Well, whats so good about my medallion?" I asked him.

"It's a key, snow" He said. Just as Toby and I looked at eachother, I heard a noise in the distance about 65 meters away, it sounded like horses.

"Tobias!" I yelled as he nearly got hit by one of the horses. I pushed him out of the way nearly hitting myself. "Ravenna sent them to get me, run!".

     "Grab both of them!" I heared one of them say. Why do they want both of us? I thought. One of the people on a horse tried to grab Tobias and swing him onto the horse but just barely missed him. I looked around me realizing that Toby had ran away leaving me alone. All of the men had surrounded me with their horses, I did not know if I should try to escape but if I did, I would get kicked by one of the horses that caved me in.

        "TOBIAS!" I yelled for help, but he did not come. "Get on, now" one of the men said. I did not want to get myself killed by saying no so I got on the same horse that he was on. I felt the horse start to move, soon galloping. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

      "To Ravenna" he replied.

     Chapter: 2

My eays searched around the room that i had been left in, waiting for Ravenna to come and scare the wits out of me. I heard noises outside of the door but no one came in. I deciced it was safe to try to escape. I walked to the door, and slowly braught my hand to the doorknob. My hand stayed on the knob for a long time, wondering if I should or not.

I was about to open the door when it swung open before me. Ravenna walked in as I stepped back, trying to make it look like I was not going to escape. She slowly walked closer to me, her breath smelling like blood.