"Goddess I'm an idiot" he said running back to the room

Max chuckled looking at his mate.

"But you're my idiot"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Mike and Elton laid on the grass as they enjoyed each other's company, Elton had gotten over his guilt for not knotting Mike because his wolf promised that next time he will do it.

"Do you want pups?" Mike asked, the pup that arrived few hours ago made him realize that he wants his own pups running around the pack house.

"I'd love to carry your pups babe" Elton said blushing, he imagines himself with a big belly and having weird cravings, he feels giddy just thinking about it.

Mike smiled hearing his mate say that, he feels content and he feels happy and he owes it to his exmate who rejected him because of her own insecurities and he also thanks Taylor for having the courage to build his own pack rather than joining someone's pack.

"We're truly blessed"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Toby opened his eyes and saw a man...no wait...a boy in his teens sitting next to him, the boy was asleep so Toby wasn't that afraid, he looked around and saw that he was in a hospital room. He stood up on the bed and stretched his fury body.

Taylor woke up to the sound of bones cracking, he saw the white wolf looking at him with big doe eyes.

"Hi" he said quietly he doesnt want to scare the pup.

"Can you shift? I want to talk to you" he said, the wolf nodded his head and went under the white sheets where cracking bones and a few whimpers could be heard before a black haired boy peeked out his head from the sheets, Taylor smiled, the boy was truly cute, he reminded him of Nicki.

"Hi...I'm Taylor and I'm the alpha of this pack" he said smiling. Toby was confused, he never saw an alpha with no muscles, no dominant aura oozing out of him but he doesn't care about that right now.

"I'm T-Toby" he said quietly, he watched Taylor smile.

"What happened to you?" Taylor asked and Toby told him everything without leaving anything out, he saw Taylor get sad but mostly angry, the aura coming out of him making Toby slightly afraid.

"P-please don't hurt me" he said quielty, Taylor's hand reached Toby's forehead and he smiled.

"I won't hurt you, if you want you can stay here with us" he said, Taylor doesn't want Toby to go back to his old pack, to him the Venus pack is full of arrogant assholes who don't care about omegas and treat higher ranked wolves with respect and honor.

Toby smiled as he heard that he could stay, he always wanted to leave the Venus pack but didn't know where he'll go after all he's only 15.

"I'd like to stay here with you"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Max was in his and Taylor's now updated office, they had been working together with each other lately.

Taylor came inside the office smiling happily he sat on Max's lap and kissed him deeply.

"What was that for?...not that I'm complaining" Max said. Taylor giggled.

"I'm happy, Toby is now free from that horrible pack, i told him he could stay and he said yes" he smiled and kissed Max again.

"Well then, let's hope more refugees show up and maybe I'll continue getting kisses like this" Max said as his hand grabbed Taylor's butt.

Taylor blushed and he giggled again.

"I'll make it up to you tonight baby, I've got to go now" he said making shower his butt rubbed against Max's groin area.

Max moaned and he chuckled lowly.

"I look forward to it"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Luke watched Taylor skipping around the pack house happily, now's the time to ask for his alpha's forgiveness.

"Taylor!" He called out to him, Taylor stopped and looked at luke.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked

"I...i just wanted to say I'm sorry for the treatment you experienced because of me" he said in regret. Taylor smiled at him.

"Its okay, really, because of you, i formed my own pack, have a wonderful mate and I'm happy....I hope you're happy too" he said sincerely, Luke smiled and hugged Taylor.

"Thank you soo much" he said and they smiled.

"No problem" Taylor said turning to leave.

"Wait!!" Luke called again.

"Ye-" he stood there with wide eyes and his body frozen in shock, his lips tightly sealed as he starred at Luke who was pressing his lips against his sealed ones.

"WHAT THE HELL!"