Jaelice: Career

Jung Jaehyun of Nct
and
Lisa Manoban of Blackpink

Lisa's P.O.V.

I always end up crying whenever I see my love shooting a drama or movie with another girl.

How many times do I have to see him kissing another girl? How many times do I have to see him being sweet with another girl?

I know that I need to understand him because that's what is passion. To be an actor. But I just can't hold the jealousy I feel for another girl. I just can't stop myself feeling insecure.

It's nine o'clock in the evening now and I'm still waiting for him to come home to our house. Yes we do have house. We are not yet still married but we're engage to each other.

I look at the ring on my finger and carress it.

After a while I get the remote that is placed on the small table in my front and turn off the T.V.

I'm such a fool to watch the drama that he is starring of.

"What the hell Lisa?" I said as I wipe the tears that are flowing in my face.

I heard the door open. I wiped my tears fast so that he can not see it.

"Why are you not sleeping yet, Baby?" He asked. He hug me and kiss my lips.

"I'm waiting for you. Have you eaten?" I asked.

He hesitately nod his head,"Yes with the crew."

I sadly nod.

"You, have you eaten?" He asked.

"Yup. Of course." I lied. I want to eat with you, Jaehyun. I want to savor the food with you by my side. It's so simple yet we cannot do that.

You're always busy. With your crew. With your co-actor. And with the girl you love on that drama.

He stare at me for a minute,"Did you cried?" He asked. He place his thumb on my face and wipe the tears he saw.

"Uhm. Yeah. I watched a tragic love story, that's why." I lied again.

He doesn't know that I feel insecured and jealous. I don't want to say it to him because I want him to foccus on his dream.

"Are you sure?" He sweetly said.

I just nodded at him and put a small smile on my face.

"Common let's sleep." He scoop me and put me on his harms.

He started to walk on the stairs. Few minutes passed and he slowly put me on the bed.

"I'll just take a shower." He untied is neck tie and unbutton his polo in front of me.

I can't help myself to not stair on his body. A body to die for, bish. His six pack abs are showing and it makes me drool.

He chuckled,"Do you want to eat them, Baby?" He huskily said as he caress my face.

I blush and avoid his eyes,"Just wash up already." I said.

He just winked at me and close the door of the bathroom.

I just stared there when his phone vibrate.

I look at it and someone sent a message on him.

"Are you really sure you don't want to take that movie? It will give you a chance to be on cannes, Jaehyun."

It was his manager. But why does he don't want to take the movie? Being on canes was his goal!

"I'm sure Lisa will not get mad at you if you will take it. You just need to stay at Canada for two months so that you can finish the shooting."

So that's why!

We will gonna get married next month. And if he will take the chance to take the movie we need to move our wedding.

I just stared blankly at the phone and think of a solution.

After a minutes he finished washing up.

"Hey, Let's sleep." He go to my side and kiss me before he close his eyes.

I just stared at him. It was his dream and I will not be the barrier to that. I know my decission now.

I crued silently thinking of the solution I made. I caress his loveable face,"I love you so much, Jaehyun."

The opportunity of being on canes is like holding a star from the sky. You will not just put that on trash, Jaehyun. You will make your career more succesful.

---

"What are you saying?! Are you out of your mind Lalisa?!" He shouted.

I wiped my tears as I look at him.

"It's for the good, Jaehyun." I answered.

"Don't you want to marry me anymore?" He kneel in front of me,"Did I do something wrong? Ah I guess you don't want me to kiss any girls. Fine I will quit this kind of Job just don't break up with me."

I pulled him,"I am not breaking up on you, Baby. I just want to postpone our wedding."

"Then why are you postponing it huh? It's because you don't want me anymore."

"Jaehyun, listen! I know that your dream is to be on cannes. Right?"

He just nodded at me,"But you're my first dream."

"Yeah I know." I pecked his lips,"We can still cotinue our wedding after that, Baby."

He shrugged,"No, Lalisa." He said and scoop me. He landed me on our bed and get on top of me.

"What are you doing?"

He look straight to my eyes,"Don't you think I don't know your secrets?" He huskily asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You did not cry because you just watched a sad movie. You watched my drama. You watched me with someone else. And I know that you are hurting because of that." He brushed my hair,"Please Baby. Say it when you are hurting. Say it when you don't like what I am doing. I rather sacrifice ny career than to lose you." He kissed me tenderly,"I love you so much."

He deepened the kiss and unutton my shirt.

The room was filled with our moans.

After making love we just stared at each other.

"That's my last drama, Baby."

"What?! Why?" My doe eyes are geeting bigger.

"I'm done with my career. I want to focus now on you. On our soon to be babies."

"You should consult on me first." I said and pouted.

He kissed it and just smiled at me,"Second round, please."

***

Sorry if I have a wrong grammar or words. English is not my native language that's why.

I'm so excited for blackpink's comeback uwu!

I did not edit this so I'm sorry if there are words that spelled wrongly.

Bye.

06.12.20

1104 words.