I rub my temples, walking around the bed to stand in front of them. "Not a word. Got it? To anyone. Not even your mother. Understand?" I point at both of them while I speak and they both put their hands up in defense. "Fine, fine. We'll keep your not-so-little secret." George says, standing at the same time as Fred.

"Is it that obvious?" I whip around and look at them, crossing my arms. They both snicker. "Oh, it's more than obvious." Fred laughs.

"Even being as dim as he is, Ronniekins probably got the hint a long while ago." George smirks, apparating away with Fred.

I look at the girls and Ginny's still wearing that glare, Hermione standing up. "Why don't we greet Harry. I haven't seen him yet." Hermione takes me by the arm and drags me out the door.

We walk down to the boys' room and Hermione bursts in. "Harry!" She yells, hugging him just as he turns around. "Hello, Hermione." He smiles, hugging her back.

When she lets go, Harry gently hugs me above the shoulders, careful not to undo any bandaging, "What've you done this time, Y/n?" Harry asks me, as I let him go. "Well I...don't really know. Reading while walking, I suppose. Bumping into things. I'm a bit clumsy." I smile and he nods, not entirely believing it.

Hermione starts talking to him, ranting about some dementor attack and about a hearing at the Ministry. "I've looked it up, they simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair!" Harry looks around the room again and looks back at the three of us, "There's a lot of that going around at the moment."

He walks around a bit more and turns to us again, "So, what is this place?" Ron leans against the bedpost, "It's Headquarters." He looks around then back at Harry. "For the Order of the Phoenix. It's a secret society. Dumbledore forged it back when they first fought You-Know-Who." Hermione finishes for him.

"You couldn't have put any of this in a letter or something, I suppose?" Harry looks back at us. "This is all new to me too, I had no idea this place existed before Hagrid told me about it on the way here." 

Harry looks at me then Ron speaks, "We wanted to write, mate, really, we did, only..." He trails off, then Hermione picked up where he left off, "Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." 

"Dumbledore said that..? But why would he want to keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help? After all, I mean, I was the one who saw Voldemort return. I'm the one who fought him, I was the one who saw Cedric Diggory get killed." Harry starts to get angry, and just before he bursts, the twins apparate into the room, touching Harry's shoulders on either side. 

"Harry." George says, smiling and letting go on his shoulder. "I thought we heard your dulcet tones," Fred says, mid bounce onto the bed behind Harry, "don't bottle it up though, mate, let it out." George finishes.

They sit next to one another and look at Harry as he looks between the both of them, "Anyway, if you're all done shouting," George starts, "do you want to hear something a bit more interesting?" Fred finishes, looking between the four of us with a giant smirk on their faces. 

We all stand at the round part of the stairs, as Fred lowers an Extendable Ear down in front of the door to listen in. I lean closer to the speaker, listening to Mrs Weasley, Sirius, and Snape argue about Harry. Everyone starts fussing and I look down to see Crookshanks biting and pulling on the ear, causing static in the speaker. Crookshanks takes off with the ear and Mrs Weasley opens the door to the meeting room, telling us that we'll eat in the kitchen. 

Fred and George apparate behind their mother and she yells, "OH! Just because you can use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!" I smile and follow Hermione and Ginny down the stairs, Ron and Harry walking behind me.