"sure." she answers, deciding it's best to answer a single word than to say nothing at all.

They then all started eating. Both Soojin and Shuhua fell to a routine of feeding each other.

"why aren't you two together yet?" Soyeon decided to boldly ask.

"hmm? why would we be?" she asks.

"yes, I mean..Jinjin and I are best friends." she heard Shuhua say, in the process of feeding her.

Now, she knows she herself asked that because she's trying to hide her feelings but Shuhua? She knows Shuhua's telling the truth and it hurts her.

"okay..by the way Soo, what's your plan about her?" Soyeon asks, changing the topic.

Shuhua's ears perked up, "her? as in the letter sender?" she asks and Soyeon nodded.

"yes, she sent another letter today.." Soyeon answered.

But Tzuyu said no one was there?! wait, did she noticed Tzuyu?! is that why Tzuyu did not see who she is because she waited for Tzuyu to go away before slipping the letter in? Shuhua thinks.

"what does it say?" she decided to ask.

"well, she gave me her number and told me I can text her if I want." Soojin answered, feeding Shuhua.

"hmm..did you?" Shuhua asks, chewing her food.

"not yet." she said and Shuhua noted the word yet in Soojin's words.

Suddenly, Somi showed up.

"Soojin~ssi." Shuhua's eyes immediately turned from the calm looking ones into a deadly gaze directed towards Somi while Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon and Yuqi shot Somi a glare as well, Soojin's facial expression is unreadable.

"yes?" they all heard Soojin asks.

"can we talk?" Somi asks, smiling.

Shuhua removed her gaze from Somi's smiling face, she hates the view, so she then went back to eating.

"sorry Somi~ssi, but Soojin is busy now..you can maybe talk next time." Soyeon was the one who said that, looking at Somi with a smile.

"oww, ahm." Somi started, a bit awkward, "sure..sorry, bye everyone!" Somi said instead.

When she's gone, Yuqi was the first to speak.

"the nerve!" she says and Shuhua curiously looked at her.

"hmm?" Shuhua asks.

Soyeon nudged her girlfriend, "I mean..it's obvious that Soojin's busy." Yuqi said, smiling at Shuhua.

Soojin shot Yuqi a look. She thinks the girls doesn't like Somi because of the lies she told about Shuhua but their reason is more than that, and the girls didn't want to tell her about it. At least not yet. They don't know how Soojin would react about it plus, it would affect their plans on making Shuhua jealous.

What they need to do is to play their roles and protect Shuhua and even Soojin at the same time.

"well, maybe she missed you Jinjin~ah." Shuhua said, hiding the fact that she herself even hates what she's saying.

"we're not even close to begin with, no reason for her to miss me Shu." and Shuhua's smile is visible upon hearing that, but Soojin didn't see it, she was busy eating.

Their conversation later on went to their upcoming vacation break, a week before New Year.

"will you go back to Thailand with Lisa?" Soyeon asks Minnie.

"yep, but I'll be home right after New Year..we have to go on that roadtrip we talked about right?" she asks and the girls nodded.

"after New Year? so at January 2nd?" Yuqi asks and Minnie nodded.

"hmm, then I'll have to be back by then as well." Yuqi says. She's going home to China for awhile after all.

"how about you Shu?" Miyeon asks Shuhua.

"January 2nd? sure..I can arrange that. We can also have our chat conversations during our break so we'll be able to discuss where to meet and what other details there is." Shuhua said as the others agreed.

"it's settled then..nobody should cancel plans, okay?" Soojin said, eyeing everyone.

Ironically, all of them answered at the same time with each other. "I won't." and then they all laughed after that. Just how much in sync can they get?

+++++

While Shuhua's busy preparing the food to feed Soojin, the latter noticed Shuhua's phone light up. The number below the name is obviously not from Korea.

El <3 calling....

"Shu, someone named El is calling." she said just before Shuhua feeds her.

While Shuhua did so, she then turned her head to check her phone.

"ow." she said after feeding Soojin, "wait Jinjin.." she then said as she picks her phone up, answering the call.

"hello?" they all heard Shuhua say as the two pairs of lovers paid attention to whoever Shuhua is talking to as well.

"you don't have to do that El." they heard Shuhua say, voice sounding relaxed.

They then noticed Shuhua nodding and smiling to herself before answering, "okay, okay..text me when you're here, I'll pick you up." Shuhua said.

Automatically, four pairs of eyes looked at Soojin's reaction about the call.

They saw how Soojin frowned, obviously thinking in wonder as to who Shuhua is talking to.

"bye~bye.." they heard and so they turned their attention back at Shuhua who sighed and rolled her eyes.

"fine, yes, bye~bye..I love you too." they almost had their mouths down the floor when they heard those words leave Shuhua's mouth.

Just who is this El?! Soojin thought as she immediately went back to eating when she saw Shuhua end the call.

"who was that?" Minnie asks curiously, all of them waiting for Shuhua's answer. Though Soojin's trying to act calm as she feed Shuhua's waiting mouth with food.

"my fiancée." Shuhua simply answered with a smile on her face.

"WHAT?!" Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon and Yuqi yelled all at the same time, too loud that everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads to look at their table. Shuhua's laughing at them now.

Soojin, though shock, she apologized to everyone and kindly asked them to not mind their side of the table.

"your what?" it's now Soojin's turn to ask Shuhua, facing her.

"my fiancée." she repeated and unknown to her, Soojin's world came crushing down.

/////

NOTE: So, that was my chapter 21..what are your thoughts? :D