Belong To Me - 16

oh jesus christ its not as bad as it looks

-TORD'S POV-

As I lifted something out of the box, the perspective of the item I was holding and Tom looking all embarrassed and nervous made me smirk. "Do you know what this is?" I inquired. "I-It's one of those things that shakes?" He replied, and the way he phrased it just sounded so innocent. "It's a vibrator, yes. Good boy." I said casually, since praising him for these sorts of things would work out well for me in the future.

"Well more commonly girls use them I'd say, but I got this from an ex a long time ago. Before I knew I was only into boys. She just left it with me." I chuckled at the thought, and then set it back down. "I'm glad to see you don't have mountains of toys like I thought you would..." Tom let out a small and nervous giggle. "Of course not! I had no purpose for them." I reached for the next item, while repeating the word, "had " in my head.

"And this? Do you know what this is?" I pulled out something of a tail. "A piece from a fursuit?" He asked with genuine concern. "No- no what? It's a butt-plug!" I hesitated but quickly recovered my sentence. "Yeah that's what I said." Tom crossed his arms, and I did a double-take with the Smirnoff bottle to see if he had some while I wasn't looking. Sure enough he was sober.

"I don't think most furries- you know what, yes Tom. It is from a fursuit." I dismissed the conversation any further and put it down, reaching for the next and final one. "The last of the triple, the one you've been waiting for." I pulled out a red collar, which was actually rather soft on the inside. Probably because you wouldn't want to choke someone too bad while yanking on the leash attached to it.

"Oh..." Tom stared at it, to which I held in a laugh, "What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "I thought it was going to be like a dense necklace or choker, not a whole... like..." He just stared at it, unable to explain what he was seeing. "BDSM toy?" I tried to finish his sentence. "What?" He asked and my heart paused. 

There's no way he's this innocent. "BDSM?" I repeated, thinking he misheard. "What is that?" He asked again, confirming my suspicions. So he's a masochist and doesn't even know it yet, right?

"Well it's where there's a submissive and a dominant, but the submissive acts up and the dominant punishes them." I tried to explain in a way that wouldn't startle him. He was entirely red, but that's normal for him so I'm not worried. "L-Like us?" He stammered. I wasn't sure how to reply, since he was technically right. I mean I just pinned him down, didn't even tie him up or please him, but I guess he's not wrong.

"Point is, a collar can hide your marks and make you look cute- GOTH! Make you look goth..." I spoke louder, as if trying to speak over his own thoughts. I needed to tell him what he wanted to hear in order to get him to follow orders. "That's way more noticeable than the few hickies." He concluded, but I was still going. "Definitely not!" Oh, definitely of course. "Plus its warm and cozy, makes you feel like you're getting a hug. Just try it!" I elucidated in hopes he would comply. 

"You're weird." He sighed. I needed to go in for it. "Would you like to try it on?" I was horrible at phrasing, since I was so excited. "I mean, can I put it on you?" You always need to ask questions that don't involve them needing to admit their feelings. Asking 'would you' is direct, whereas asking 'can I' is the same question but directed toward myself instead of him. I've picked up a few things since I've met this boy.

With a deep breath, he nodded and turned around, allowing me to latch it around his neck. I don't think he realized in order to latch it, it needed to be locked, so I just continued on without saying anything. I finished putting it on and he turned around, making my breathing slow and go shallow. He was really, really cute. I felt like he belonged to me.