He sheepishly cleared his throat to hide away his blushes. "I'm fine, nothing is wrong," he answered to it without even looking up at him.

Kai huffed again before he stood up from the seat and plopped on the table which made him facing Sehun right away.

He tilted his head to meet up their gaze but the latter was seemed to avoid it.

"Sehunnie," he called out and reached the latter's hands to grab them tight.

Sehun slowly made his eyes moved to look at Kai. The guilt suddenly hit him as he stated into those eyes.

"If you have anything that bothers you, please tell me," Kai uttered softly as his hand gently touched the latter's chin.

Without being aware, he slowly pulled his face closer to his until their nose brushed against each other. It was a fascinating yet beautiful view for him.

Sehun automatically closed his eyes and willingly let Kai pulled him closer—

—Master! I just got a call from–oh are you busy?," Chanyeol barged him without any notice and realised that it was not the time for him to do it.

Both of them leaned backwards and it got awkward suddenly inside of the room.

Chanyeol scratched his suddenly-itchy head. "Well Kris called me that he wanted to have a family dinner tonight after work," he continued.

"I will wait at the outside."

As he said that, the door was closed instantly and both of the young guys were feeling more awkward than before.

Sehun cleared his throat in the middle of the silence. "Excuse me," he bowed down slightly before walking towards the door.

He stopped right in front of it before turning to Kai. "We will talk about this tonight, get your works done and I will be waiting outside."

As he said those words, he went out and slammed the door behind closed. Leaving the other guy by himself in the room.

Kai sighed out. He reluctantly plopped down back on his seat and began checking the files. At least Sehun wanted to talk to him about it.

...

"Hi Sehun!"

Baekhyun exclaimed as he saw Sehun walking out from the building with Kai following behind him.

Sehun broke into a smile as soon as he saw Baekhyun. "Hyung!," he assaulted the elder with a hug and their interaction attracted the attention from people around.

It looked like they haven't seen each other for a long time but the fact that they saw each other just last week.

"Chanyeol told me that you didn't feel well today," Baekhyun uttered as he looked at the latter with a concern look. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Sehun turned to Chanyeol as he heard that and the taller guy was pretending to look away.

"I'm fine, Hyung," he responded. "Maybe I'm just tired? But don't worry about it," he tried to come out with a reason.

Baekhyun huffed. "Really?," he then turned his attention to his younger brother. "Why did you let him work if he is tired?," he stated.

Sehun let out a chuckle. "No, Hyung," he wrapped his arms around the guy's shoulder. "Don't blame him, it is not his fault," he said.

But Baekhyun replied with a snort before he continued dragging Sehun into the car and leaving his husband along with his brother.

"Hyung!," Kai started whining to Chanyeol as he saw that. Sehun was definitely fine talking to Baekhyun just now but not him.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "He told you that he would talk about it later right?," he hissed and Kai nodded. "So what are you whining about now?"

He quickly asked the younger to get in before this time Baekhyun would get mad. "Get in," he demanded without waiting for Kai to say anything more.

Kai huffed sharply this time and took his place at the passenger seat beside Chanyeol. He was even more annoyed as Baekhyun just took the place that was supposed to be his.

Yeah, beside Sehun obviously.

"Why are you putting on that face now?," Chanyeol questioned while they were already in the way to the address Kris just sent.

Kai rolled his eyes. "I don't know maybe annoyed because of you," he responded.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder. Well he admitted he disturbed their alone time just now but hey no one told him so how would he know?

The journey was only filled with the chatters and laughter from Baekhyun and Sehun while the other two were in their own thoughts.

As they arrived, they walked out of the car and straightly went into the place.

"Sehun," Kai stopped the lover at the middle of their walk and made him turned to him.

Sehun looked at the latter and waited for the guy to talk.

"Did I do something wrong?," Kai finally asked the things he had been keeping. He needed to know.

Sehun bit his bottom lips to hide away his nervousness. He was in confusion whether to tell Kai or not but seeing how this guy, the one he loved, looking trouble like this he knew what he needed to do.

He slowly curled up a fond smile. "No,  you didn't," he answered to that softly.

"Then why do you look so angry just now?," Kai asked again to make sure of the reason.

Sehun sighed deeply before he leaded his hand to the elder's and intertwined them together.

"I'm not angry with you," he confessed. "Its just that I was annoyed with something else," he tried to explain.

Kai felt the relieve as he heard that from Sehun. "What is it about if you want to tell me?," his other hand caressed the latter's cheek.

"Actually—

"Jongin! Sehun! What are you doing there?," Chanyeol's voice startled both of them.

"We will talk about this later, okay?," Sehun stated before he scurried over them with Kai reluctantly followed behind.

He was curious. What was going on with Sehun?

--

Hii! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments 💫💖