Odd New Friends

Krel's Pov

When class ended I turned to talk to (y/n) but she was gone. when I got out I saw her talking to Eli.

(y/n)'s Pov

I was getting stuff from my locker when Eli came up to me looking like he had just seen a ghost."(y/n) I need to talk to you about the new students they're strange!" I just looked confused. "Um yeah everyone in Arcadia is strange." I said "No I mean bad strange when I followed them home I-" I cut him off "You followed them home!" I said "yes but that is not the point they are aliens!" he said " Yeah and i'm the president of the world,honestly you have the biggest imagination in Arcadia." i said "nevermind Steve will belive me." He said. Then he walked away so I went to talk to Aja and Krel. "Hey guys i was just wondering if you were settling in okay." i said "We are satisfactory!"Aja said, okay that was a wierd way of saying fine "That's awesome!" I said "Are we friends?" asked Krel he looked nervous. "yeah" I said.

Krel's Pov

"Finally I have a friend!" I said. And she is absolutely beautiful "Yeah you do." she laughed and it was adorable "Krel are you okay you look lost in thought?"Aja asked "Yes I am fine." I am definately not fine!

(y/n)'s Pov

Krel didn't look fine "Do you guys want to go hang out at the park later?" I asked "No! I mean we are busy! Right Aja?" Krel asked "Yes very busy! Bye (y/n)!" Aja said "okay bye." I said they were definately hiding something.

Aja's Pov

I didn't want to lie to (y/n) and I could tell Krel didn't want to either but we had to we couldn't risk her finding out about us and we had to work on the Daxial Aray.

A/N: I think I will just update every Saturday. Anyway I hope everyone likes the story. Thanks for reading