part tow

"What?" Said silver at the queen's shocked tone of voice, "ok,what else happened last night?" asked susca, "well,after kappa,apparently that's the beacons name,came,thay talked for a while,thay were both extremely worried about each other.and then it went silent for a few moments,and then kappa was about to say I love you when siren kissed him,that's all you don't know" susca had many questions"Siren,you must kill the beacon" "were counting on you" all words she had said to her son,well lied to him. All that stress she had put on him,all those years of sheltering him,and for him to kill the love of his life,she new he wouldn't kill the beacon,but fall in love with him? And for the beacon to love him back? She never thought of that; "ok,I think we should wait for him to tell us himself" susca said,out of her trans; "agreed" said silver,with that sence of victory in her voice again.

For the next 3 weeks when siren was healing,kappa came and talked to him every day
"Feeling better?" kappa would ask calmly; "I'm ok" siren would reply,and then they would talk for a few hours,and a gard would bring them food,they were all still really confused,except for skiff,silver and susca. The only person that would come and check on siren other than kappa was skiff,he would usually come over because silver asked him,but neither siren or kappa knew that,and skiff did enjoy seeing siren and kappa together,because they would both be happy. This is how days were until siren was healed...