The Great Escape

Começar do início

"GET INSIDE!" He pushed himself up and Sakusa pulled him inside the doors.

"WHAT THE F- THAT'S... MY SON!" Tomoji was dead pissed at the butler. He pulled his own gun out "Deactivate the mines" he said "Its been a while since I did this myself" Tomoji hurried towards the warehouse "SEND EVERYONE AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE!"

"Careful with the crates. There are a lot of explosives" he took deep breaths.

"Toshiro-"

"I'll be fine! Take her and leave!" He gripped Sakusa's arm "Just go! Please"

"Toshiro san..." he heard Sayuri's strained voice "You're bleeding to much"

"Ah, speak for yourself" he chuckled through his pain trying to not worry her and Sakusa looked away from all the blood. Toshiro had begun to feel dizzy. "G-Go... please" his voice wasn't as lively as he wanted it to sound.

"TOSHIRO!" They heard the doors open.

He pushed the two towards their exit and pulled his gun out "Otosan..." he gripped his torso, pressuring his wound and wobbled out of their hiding place. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?" He saw the two run and fired at them, missing her by an inch. Toshiro's hand involuntarily pulled the trigger at one of the crates a little away from Tomoji and it exploded setting everything on fire. He groaned on the floor as he looked at his son fall on his knees from the dizziness.

"Why would you..." Tomoji coughed.

"Ne Otosan..." Toshiro had tears in his eyes, he knew his end was drawing near. The crates would blow up anytime soon. His father had never seen the boy cry from the day he found him holding his dead sister in his arms "Why would you kill them?"

Tomoji's lungs almost collapsed and not because of the smoke filling the warehouse "WHY YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!! WHY KAASAN??!" He screamed.

"I... I never... meant for Shiori to be there. She wasn't... supposed to..." Tomoji croaked "Your mother... was going to... expose me to the feds"

"Why?" He asked "What did you do???!" He screamed louder before coughing blood.

"I... continued the syndicate" he said.

"And blamed Sasaki for it!" Toshiro wept like a baby "But I'm... your son" he woefully cried, his heart was aching much more than his wound was. "We... were your family"

"Toshiro... Toshiro, forgive me" Tomoji's guilt was weighing on him "There wasn't a day I didn't regret..."

"She thought I was cool" he closed his eyes "Shiori..."

"Toshiro!!" He tried to crawl towards his dying son "Toshiro!!!" A giant wooden beam fell before him along with a lot of debris, blocking his path. "TOSHIRO!!"

He saw someone rush from the exit and fiddle through the burning rubble. He froze when he saw Tomoji.

"My son!" He pointed in Toshiro's direction "He's under all the... he's there please get him out!" He cried.

————-

Sayuri froze in his arms when she saw the 'vehicle' he'd arranged it wasn't just any vehicle it was the damn 8 seater truck. It wasn't just any truck.

She fell on the floor holding her head and screamed as it stung her insides "SAYURI!" He tried to pick her up.

"NO!" She said trying to recover and looked back at the warehouse. The flames made the dark sky glow "Sakusa san..." she held both his hands "Can you drive?" She asked and he nodded.

"Keep the engine running" she said.

"Sayuri! You can't-"

"NO! Please!" She tried to pull away from him "He's wounded please he'll die"

"SAYURI YOU CAN'T-"

"The moment he came back to help me I vowed that I wouldn't leave him behind. Not in this treacherous place. I have to-"

"Sayuri!" He screamed "Get in the damn truck...

"And stay there!"

"...Till I get him back" he cupped her face "I said you can't, not that I won't. If you can handle something for me I want you to start the engine and move to the back seat" he said "Keep the first aid ready and put pressure on your wound"

————

Sakusa put his life into pushing all the brash away and put Toshiro onto his back "YOU BETTER NOT STOP BREATHING, YOU ASSHOLE!" He ran back out and put him in the backseat with Sayuri who was ready as he instructed before getting into the driver's seat.

The rearview mirror caught sight of the warehouse exploding and his face scrunched as he offered silent prayers.

"How is he holding?"

"Not good"