Baba

You had spent all day busily going from room to room making the beds and you would soon  be finished for the day, "Phew, nearly done." You said, wiping the sweat from your brow. You begun to hum to yourself as you made your final bed when you heard a familiar voice behind you. You quickly spun around to meet face to face with owner of the voice, "Baba... What are you doing here? ....Huh, who is this?" Your eyes wandered over to the unfamiliar figure standing besides Baba.

Baba grinned, "This is my son." He said throwing an arm around his shoulder. 'Son?!' Your eyes immediately grew wide and your mouth hung open. You felt your legs go weak and fell back onto the bed, "Son... I didn't know you had a kid." You said, still having trouble believing this was all real.

"I've wanted to tell you for a long time but I wasn't sure how to bring it up but then I met my Ex today by chance along with our son. It seems she's here for work. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to tell you because you are also able to meet my son in person." Baba said and nudged the young boy forward, "This is Kaito. Go on, Kaito. Say hello." 

The young boy carefully took a few steps forward, bowing he took a hold of your hand, "It's nice to meet you." He said, placing a small kiss on the back of your hand. You didn't know how to respond, he was so cute, like a miniature Baba; he even wore a hat that resembled his. "Hello, Kaito. It's nice to meet you too. My names, _____." You smiled.

'He's so sweet... I can do this. He's Baba's son after all. Everything will be just fine.' You thought to yourself, as long as Baba was with you, everything would definitely be alright. "I see your son has picked up a thing or two from you." You said with a giggle and Baba grinned. "Of course. When he was younger, he would mimic everything I did. I was sort of like his idol." Baba said, lightly rubbing the back of his neck and looking proudly at his son who looked like he was blushing.

Seeing the pair, you began to laugh as the sight warmed your heart, "Haha, you two are so adorable." You said, And Baba directed his gaze to you sitting down besides you and gesturing for his son to go wait outside the room for a minute. "Baba...?" You whispered looking slightly confused seeing him looking so affectionately at you. "I saw how you were looking at Kaito..." He whispered against your ear, sliding a hand up and down your leg. "Why don't we have one of our own? A child... I'd love to have one with you. And I'm sure Kaito would be over the moon to have a new little brother or sister."

You whole body grew hot, 'A child...with Baba?' You thought, your eyes darting between your lap and him, "I...I..." You tried to talk but the words kept getting stuck in your throat. Seeing you struggle, Baba laced his fingers with yours and put his other arm around your shoulder pulling you close, "You can be so cute sometimes... I'm happy I get to see these sides of you." He said, placing a soft kiss to your temple.

"Baba...yes. I would love to have our own child someday. I want that more than anything. ....Our own child." You whispered, bringing your free hand to your chest, you closed your eyes as a smile crossed your lips. You looked forward to the day you would be able to share in the joy of raising a child together with the one you love.