"Wow, the security is no joke here." Sean said. Mr. Li just smiled.

"Let's go. My team for handling your debut is already waiting for you in the meeting room." Mr. Li said as his assistant notified him. Sean and Taylor nodded, following them to a meeting room.

"You're here, Mr. Li." All of the people in the room stood up as Mr. Li came into the room. Mr. Li smiled and asked them to sit back.

"I see he's not here yet?" Mr. Li asked, directing his question to the lady on the left side.

"He will be up soon. He's on the way back from meeting with a drama team." She answered. Mr. Li chuckled.

"I know you will know his schedule, Zixuan." Zixuan grinned. Shunrong and the rest just smiled. "You fill him later what he misses on." Zixuan nodded.

Mr. Li smiled to them and motioned his assistant to call Sean in. Sean stepped in and bowed to them before stood beside Mr. Li in front of the other. Taylor and Mr. Li's assistant stood at a side. "I'm introducing you the new trainee will be joining us starting today. He's a part of a collaboration project that I mentioned in previous meeting. He's a famous actor in Hollywood films and actually a Chinese. His agency in America wanted him to widen his career becoming a singer and decided to let him debut in China. He will be signed to our company as a singer after this introduction. Introduce yourself, Sean."

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm well-known in Hollywood as Sean Xiao, but I do hope people to know me here by my real name, Xiao-"

Just before he could introduce his real name, the door opened and the attention turned to the door. The attention-stealer looked up after bowed a sorry for his lateness. "I'm sorry, I just arrived from-"

The time stopped. The guy at the door was unable to finish his sentence as soon as he looked up and saw the person beside Mr. Li. The said guy also stiffened on his feet. A period passed and the ice broke by Mr. Li.

"I already know your reason of lateness and just sit down now. You're interrupting the introduction, Yibo." Yibo blinked, snapped from his trance. Trying as much as possible not to show his surprised face and mixed feelings inside, he acted professional and bowed again to them, taking his place beside his wife. Zixuan asked whether he's fine or not, Yibo just gave her a single nod. The attention was again to Mr. Li. "Continue, Sean."

The guy nodded. "I hope you just call me by my Chinese name, Xiao Zhan." Yibo could feel his hands turned cold to hear that name. He wasn't dreaming right now. He wasn't seeing things. Yibo repeated that in his heart.

"Okay, that's great. I feel closer hearing that. Xiao Zhan, good name." Mr. Li commented. Zhan just smiled a bit. His eyes took a quick glance at the black haired guy who arrived just now. Mr. Li drew his attention again. "Okay, I will introduce the team who will work for your debut. Here is the manager that will in charge of your schedule, training, health and diet, Zhou Yian. As you already have Taylor, I think you just have two managers at once." Zhan nodded and smiled to the mentioned man. They shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you, Zhan."

"Please take care of me, Yian-ge." Yian smiled a bit as Zhan just quickly dropped the formality. Somehow, the man liked Zhan's smiley and easy-going character. Yian smiled to Taylor. Taylor smiled back.

"This is the company's head manager of idols' image, Luo Ziyi." The lady smiled and bowed. Zhan bowed back politely. "This is the dance trainer, Li Shunrong. He will choreograph for your debut song." Shunrong shook hand with Zhan. Zhan smiled.

"Mr. Li's son?" Zhan asked. Shunrong raised his brow while Mr. Li chuckled.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Mr. Li said. Zhan smiled.