Bermuda's Night Fight

Começar do início

"Ahh.... What did I do?" I asked sarcastically and I made them confuse

"For doing vigilante of course that's why." The police officer said

"Do I? Since when did I and my lovers did huh?" I said sarcastically and raise an eyebrow to them.

"Seriously this boy is looking for some serous trouble." Present Mic said

"Enough chit chat just raise your hand your under arrest." The officer said

"Do you have a warrant officer and I think you guys are looking for trouble." I said as my eyes glowing green then immediately something that is about to hit my neck and look it.

"A tranquilizer oh I see now what's going on here I'm being kidnapped and what a big mistake you guys have." I said as I made them shiver then I flew in the air and spin around very fast and create a tornado that made them blow away.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! They scream loudly and they're blown and crashed in every places

"That was so fun." I said

"Boy what have you done to them?!" Vlad king said as he manage to get outside and saw his comrades being defeated

"What do you mean by that it was you guys did it first isn't pro hero 'Vlad King'." I said and he was shocked that how did he knew it was him

"It's not my fault I did it you guys made me do it, you all treated me like a criminal." I said as I was about to leave.

"Hold it right there you're not going anywhere." Vlad King said as he reveals his hero costume then some heroes as well in battle position.

"Make me then." I said then I release a mini radio and play a song.

As the music start I begun starting to multiply and they were almost amazed then i launched all of my self to them a touched some of there body parts.

"kou nattara ii na" no mousou to genjitsu ni
isseki o toujite kosei o migake
kakaenayamu nandai o mata hitotsu shoukyo
atama kara ketsu made sore ga wa ga entame

Every heroes lauch themselves to attack with there quirk and when they keep on fighting me they realizes my clone has a same quirk as them.

"Noway that is our quirk how?" Vlad King said as he battled clone who copied his quirk.

"Are you surprised I copied it and it looks like you don't know how to use it properly." Neito clone said as he creates a sword made out of hard blood and slashes it to Vlad King.

(Boom boom boom, dancing through the skies)
mada shijainai sa himotoita chouai o
(Boom boom boom, dancing through the skies)
maji kettobashite motto maiagatte

Some of Neito's clone floating in the air and unleashes a fire, electric, wind, earth, water and blast quirk to hit the heroes, then they notice some officers are willing to help and the Neito clones duplicate themselves to copy their quirk.

Then some Neito's clone floating in the with a little dance by spinning and throw some new quirks on them.

"Boy how can we beat them all?!" One of the Officer said as he was struggling

"Now you guys understand now... you mess with the wrong person." Neito clone said as he creates a laser eyes.

Everybody, put your hands up
sou flying, tsubasa ni nare
mitemitai na muchuu ni nareru kimi
imada seichouki shinsekai e

As every heroes and police officers are struggling to fight Neito's clone are still doing a lot of dance fighting they didn't notice that a black hurricane appear in the fight, and they saw there are 12 Neito clones creating a massive black hurricane from the quirk they've copied as a lightning struck on the ground as they are standing at the top of the building.

"You've gotta be kidding me." One of the heroes said

"They create a massive black hurricane." Another hero said

"Everyone take cover!!!" Vlad King said

Everybody, put your hands up
sou flying, sono imeeji de
kitto nareru sa naritai jibun ni
sagase You're the one oobutai e

Then out of blue a giant green crystal Cerberus appear out of nowhere unleashes a very very loud roar that is very defining.

"Where did that thing come from?!" One of the hero said as it was shocked to see it

'RRRRAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!'

The Cerberus fight everyone and some of them starting to get peed in their pants.

Flyin' wasureteta (Flyin)' kioku no naka de
mou ichido mune no takanari o kike

As the music finally stopped all of the heroes are beat up and toasted from exhausted then they saw all of the clone begun to vanish until one remains and Neito spoke.

"Okay seems like you guys final learned a lesson do you?" Neito asked

"Yeah boy we're so sorry and we finally learned a lesson that we should never underestimated you." Vlad King said and everyone nodded

"Seriously why did you guys treated me like villain in the first place?" Neito asked

"It's the final decision on this so called council said in order for you to join the heroes." One of the heroes said

"Say what... Well then tell these to your so called council that THEY ARE IDIOT WHAT'S GOTTEN IN THERE MIND IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" Neito said as yells at them.

"Threatening someone using a brute force not to mention in a 14 yr old kid you guys should've asked me in the first place, and if you guys are not like those idiots you could've just talk to me personal it would've not get in these messy situation." Neito said as they were gobsmack and jaws hitting the floor on his statement and knowing he is just a 14 year old boy.

"Gee I can't believe you guys just follow some commands on an idiot people and right now there's only one thing I can do." Neito said then snap his fingers and all of the structures that has been destroyed has been restore easily one by one.

"Here you guys can have it." Neito said as he gave all of his stuff toys to them

"What are we going to do with these?" Vlad King asked

"You can have it and considered it as my apology the truth is I was about to gave those things in the orphanage for some children to play with, and thanks to those idiots that commanded you guys to use brute force that results to gave us a big misunderstanding and yes I feel bad on what I did so you guys can have. But next just talked to me I'm also a reasonable person." Neito said his statement then flew to return back home.

"You know I agree on his word why did I never complain on what that so called council decision." Vlad King said and made everyone nods

"Well at least we got ourselves a reward." The officer as joking around on the stuff toy they received on Neito.