Your wobbling foot brought you to some turns so you could safely come inside while getting away from Jaemin and finding the book as well.

After doing a few turns, you felt your lungs tightening. The smoke was getting a lot thicker on the part you were standing but you have to find where the book is. You could feel your legs turning weak but you refused to give up.

A tight grip suddenly wrapped on your waist and mouth, making you release the loudest muffled scream you could ever do. No matter how much you try to kick the person or push his arms away, he wouldn't budge. It almost felt like a metal clinging into you.

"Calm down! It's just me!"

You tensed throat from screaming calmed down when you realized who he was. The person who grabbed you slowly let go of your waist before grabbing on your shoulder softly.

"Johnny?!" And that is why the grip was impossible to fight.

"You stay here. I have to beat up some jerks." He mumbled. You coughed continuously while looking up at him. "What?"

Suddenly, someone appeared infront of you making you scream at the top of your lungs once again.

The new guy who literally popped out infront of you covered your mouth and looked at you with a scowl. "Let Johnny do his job."

You soon realized who he was, and it was no other than Taeil.

In a blink, the thick smokes disappeared and the heat wrapping around you turned cold. A calming rustle of leaves surround you.

It didn't take you long to realize that you're now in a different place but seeing behind Taeil's back, you can still see the view of the big fire and you know to well it's your school.

You've been just there a second ago. Literally.

You turned to your side and almost yell once again to see the other eight guys standing there but luckily, Taeil still has his hand on your mouth.

Taeil slowly let go before holding both of your arms. "Can you stand properly?" He asked, knowing that you commonly lose your balance everytime he teleports with you.

"I-I g-guess I can." You managed to say in a weak voice, slightly stumbling to the new ground you're currently standing.

There was a minute of silence until Taeil broke it. "I'll go get Johnny." He stated before dissipating.

Now that you're in a different surroundings, you could easily feel your breath hitching. A pang of headache run through your head making you growl, grabbing in your messy hair.

Jaehyun cleared his throat, slowly approaching you. "Do you need some hel-"

"She's gonna pass out!" Jungwoo immediately said after knowing how much headache you felt.

Fortunately, Jaehyun managed to catch you in his arms. He grumbled while adjusting your weight on him before looking at his other members who were looking at him intently.

He made a face before shrugging, "Is there a problem?"

"This scene looks familiar." Donghyuck whispered.

"The only difference is that Jaehyun didn't injected her to make her sleep." Yuta whispered back in reply.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, "Is this the right time to crack a joke?"

"It's true though." Sicheng mumbled.

~~~

You woke up when a soft cloth was being pressed on your face. You slowly fluttered your eyes open and the first person you saw is..