Chapter 1: The Situation

Let's begin with a normal morning at Ohsaka Gakuen's canteen......With the 3 head Dorms leading their dorm mates into a battle among themselves. And then...That happened...
    Nobody knew who tossed it, but a freaking table flew in the air, soared right across the room, and smashed the cook who came in to personally deliver their dishes. They all stared at his unconscious body for a minute before...

"WHAT DID WE DO?!?!?!"

----0_0----

"YOU DID WHAT?"

    Hanayashiki Hibari faced the embarrassed 3 Dorm Heads who all looked down. Clearly, none of them felt like arguing. It was a huge problem now that all of the remaining chefs have vanished due to the thought of being the next miserable victim. Hibari felt like attacking all 3 of the idiots yet it wouldn't solve a thing.
    "Okay...SO first of all..you all at Ohsaka Gakuen NEED a chef. At least one. Who do you know that can help? That's your task for this week. You MUST find a replacement chef by the end of the week or you're all cooking personally!" She yelled, making them jump back in fear
    "Well...To spice things up, I, for one, think this should be a contest among Dorms. The winning dorm will be able to receive free various types of food the chosen cook is capable of creating!"(A/N: JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT MEANS THE DORM THAT gets S A CHEF WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THE BEST DISH MADE BY THAT CHEF FOR FREE!)

----*L*-----

    "EHHH?!?!? HELL YA!!" the 2 Dorm students all cheered as their Head dorm, Nanba Minami explained.
    They all did their funky dance before seriously jumping off the tables and chairs before searching up for great chefs. Nanba made a phone call to his mother, yet she was too busy to accept so he laid back in frustration. He noticed the aura-reading student, Kayashima Taiki, on the phone and hung up with an unusual grin. He approached him, full of curiosity.
   "Nandeyo, Kayashiima?" he asked
     "I just got a phone call from my cousin saying she can come over!!" he exclaimed, grabbing everyone's full attention
    "DID YOU JUST SAY A 'SHE'?"
       "HOW OLD IS SHE?"
    "IS SHE SINGLE?"
      "CAN SHE COOK GREAT?"
    As Kayashima was bombed with questions, Nanba noticed the phone call and nudged him to answer. He did and an elegant voice echoed throughout the speaker.
     "Okay, Taiki-kun! I'll be able to accept that job! I'll be arriving at Ohsaka Gakuen soon! Jyanneh!"
    Everyone was silent for a moment before they all hugged Taiki in joy and celebrated. He glanced at his phone once more before grinning. 'They're going to get hit by the winner of The Blue...' (A/N: Shokugeki No Soma references. The biggest chef contest on the world!)

----------

       The next morning......came in a flash...
   "OHAYOGOZAIMATSU, TAIKI-KUN! WAKE UP, MINNAH!!"
        Every student in Dorm 2 was awakened by the sudden calling and soon faced a female, brunette hair, golden eyes like the sun, and a smirk that could kill anyone.

"WATASHI WA KAYASHIMA SHOJIKINA! YOROISHIKU!"