!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

Start from the beginning

He took in a breath. "Look kid, these things that are going on during the night, you gotta leave 'em for the night. In the morning, your a normal highschool girl alright? So stop bein' depressed and go do normal teenager things or something."

"Y-yeah, I'll try my best." She looked upwards with a much more calmer expression.

Adachi slowed the car, coming to a stop. "Alright then kiddo, you do you I guess. I'll pick you up after school. See ya"

Stepping our of the car, she waved. "Thanks, bye!"

-/////-

She could feel her palms sweating from the tense grip she held onto, despite the fact she wanted to give up. She scribbled across the page, turning her pencil around occasionally and rubbing the eraser against the graphite.

"I should've studied during lunch! Why did I go to Junes~!" She thought to herself. "No, going to Junes was a great idea, it always is! I should've brought my textbook so that I could study there during lunch! Ugh why am I so dumb!"

Her thoughts were then interrupted by the ringing of the bell, indicating the end of the day. Nanako, among others as well, jerked from her seat, dropping her pencil.

" 'ight you stupid shits, hand in your papers or else I'm gonna fail ya on the spot." The sorry excuse for a teacher spat across the floor.

She placed her test paper on the desk having second thoughts on her test. "I really screwed up!"

Nanako walked across the hall, then passing a tall man with unkempt hair. "Adachi-san~ I really screwed up this time! -wait, Adachi-san?!"

He looked over his shoulder to find the child looking upwards. "Hey kiddo."

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd be waiting outside in the car!" she came to a halt.

Adachi ruffled her hair. "Kid, you need to do something productive while you're in school, not be a boring hoe. Your a highschool kid remember? Your supposed to join clubs and shit "

He then pointed a pen at the bulletin board. "I'm signing you up for this tennis team."

"WHA- Adachi-san i don't even know how to play tennis!" Nanako tugged on his shirt in hopes he was just teasing.

But he wasn't. He capped the pen and put it in his pocket. "Well then, good luck kid, meeting's today, you better get going, hm but you're gonna need a note for an excuse why you signed up late....."

He quickly ripped a piece of another flyer and scribbled something down, folding the paper in half. "Alright kiddo, don't read it until they see it. Get going."

"F-fine!"

She ran down the hall, her bag flying by her side despite the fact she kept hunching it over so that it wouldn't hit anyone.

Entering the gym, she found everyone heading over to the middle, happily having conversations amongst each other, the meeting has just started.

"Alright guys, please gather 'round, I wanna see how many of you are there here today! If your not here and your on the list, the noobs can fill in your spot instead!" announced one of the girls wearing a headband.

Nanako walked over, holding the note tightly in her hands. She then made it to the group of girls wearing headbands. It was at that moment where Nanako had remember her fear of meeting new people. Although she was optimistic, she was always shy when starting off.

"Well hey there kiddo!" The headband girl who stood at the far end greeted her. "Tell us your name, we'll see if your on the list."

"U-umm, actually I-i..." her hands were shaking, she lifted the note, lowering her head.