"Ummmm"

"Bye yoongi"

"Bye dad"

And that's how all my conversations with my father always went. He is so stressful and pressuring but I do feel bad, when dad invites me to one of his fancy friend gatherings and all the other people bring their wife or husband, children and grandchildren and dad only comes with me it kinda looks embarrassing.

Everyone around my age seemed to have their life together and started a family or at least married but for some reason no one wants to date me.

"I would give him grandchildren but who would willingly give it to me?"

I fell asleep soon after and woke up how usually feel dead inside.

You must be thinking "you have money and good job why are you so unhappy?"

And the answer to that is I don't know. I lived my life thinking working and having great job is the only way to happiness and I worked towards that goal.

Honestly I just didn't want to be poor but now that I've achieved it, I have nothing else to live for. I wake up and do the same things I do every day it's boring.

I get myself ready for work and make my coffee since that's what I survive on. I swear my body is 90 percent coffee and cheap food from Walmart.

Don't start assuming, I can cook my father would never let me leave the house for college if I didn't learn but I'm too lazy and food doesn't taste as good when you cook it for yourself it just taste lonely.

As I walked to my car that is parked in my drive way I pot my neighbor Jimin walking towards me.

"Good morning yoongi!!!!" he greeted with that happy and cheery personality.

I don't hate Jimin but boy does he annoy me in some ways, for example he's always happy, smiling and positive 24/7 like who?! Is that happy.

I get that he works at a kindergarten and being smily and positive comes with the job description but even after work he's like his.

Also he always seem to wanna help people and socialize while I avoid my neighbors like the plague.

"Good morning Jimin" I greeted back.

"You about to go to work so am a be quick, I wanna have tea with you in the evening because I wanna ask you a question" Jimin said.

"😅 Umm why don't you ask the question now?" I asked.

"T-the question is kinda serious in way, i-it's not serious as yet but it serious for me but don't worry your not going to die" Jimin stuttered out.

"Ah huh😐 okay we can have tea this evening" this is new Jimin being flustered.

"Okay thanks bye" Jimin ran off back to his house and I went into my car.

I arrive to my job at ABC platinum com. It a shipping company in deagu.

I am the head technician of the company and make sure my computer wife Karen doesn't stop working. (Karen is a mainframe computer that runs all data processing for the company)

I walk through the open glass doors with my ID badge around my neck.

Security is tight but I've been here for four years now, they know my face.