Morgan

Once the elevator door opened, Emily quickly exited the elevator. Not even one minute later, the rest of her team surrounded her with worried and relieved expressions. This included Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jareau (JJ), Penolope Garcia, and Arron Hotchner(Hotch). Waves of questions hit Emily. There was endless "What happened?", "Are you ok?", and "Why are you so late?". "Guys, i'm ok. I just overslept. Everyone does it," Emily said. 'Were they really waiting by the elevator for her? Its really not that serious. I guess Rossi was right about the FBI as friends,' Emily thought.

"It never happens to you," Reid said. "It only happens to Morgan and Morgan," Garcia teased with a smile. "Hey wait a minute. That's a lie. Remember when Reid showed up late that time," Morgan argued with somewhat of a hurt expression. "Which time," JJ questioned. "I don't oversleep," Reid declared. "He plays in a band," Hotch said in his monotone voice. Everyone laughed except Reid. Everyone went to their desinated area.

Emily made some coffee and got to work on her coffee. Everything was fine until Emily felt eyes on her. She looked at her male co-workers, but Reid was making coffee, and Hotch and Rossi had their blinds closed. That left Morgan, but he stared intently at whatever he was writing. Emily shook her head and got back to work. She really didn't need these distractions.

Just like what happened in the elevator, she sensed it again. Someone was staring at her! Emily looked up just in time to see Morgan turn his head towards his desk. She signed and got up and walked to Morgan's office. Emily didn't think to knock.

"Hey Morgan," Emily called out. "Is there a reason as to why you are staring at me?" Morgan just stared at her in confusion, but Emily knew it was fake. "You and I both know what i'm talking about," Emily said while crossing her arms. "I still do not what you're talking about," Morgan protested. Emily gave him a look and walked out.

Omg! I finished it. I got so un-neat towards the end but I finished it!! Hoped you liked it

5 votes
10 comments
20 readers

JaNe!