"Please stop annoying Y/n." He deadpanned, Y/n was caught off guard from his sudden appearance. Turning on her heels to run away, she was stopped by a hand catching her wrist.

Turning back around she was met with the giant himself.

"Y/n.. I wanted to apologize for kissing you without your consent." Y/n could feel his eyes piercing into her soul, and she noticeably shrunk under his gaze. Avoiding eye contact, her eyes wondered off to the side.

It had been about a month since that very awkward event had played out.

"U-Uhm.." She chewed on her bottom lip not knowing what to say, her mind went blank. "I-uhm it's okay.." Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper.

He let go of her wrist seeing as she wasn't going to run off.

"Did you finish the painting?" He inquired, Y/n finally looking him in the eyes, surprised he cared.

"N-no.. I've been busy lately and haven't had time to paint." She scratched the back of her head, he nodded but then furrowed his brows slightly. "I'm going to try and finish it today.."

"You don't mind me coming over to watch?"

Y/n tilted her head slightly, "Don't you have practice?"

He only shook his head in response, Y/n looked down at her shoes for a second before back up at him.

Why not?

"Sure." She said with a small smile, and was surprised when the tall male mirrored her expression. The butterflies in her stomach going haywire, a small blush coming onto her face from his gentile expression.

"I'm looking forward to it." He commented, before a shocked Tendou could get in any type of remark the warning bell for class had rung and he took off in the direction of his class. "Let's walk to class together."

"O-Okay." She squeaked, the two walked side by side and she couldn't keep her mouth shut, and words vomited out of her mouth-- "Ushijima-san why did you kiss me?" She accidentally voiced her thoughts out loud. She slapped her and over her mouth, seeing as Ushijima's eyes slightly widened.

She flinched at the sound that bubbled from his throat.

A brief, deep and attractive chuckle left his lips.

"I thought it was obvious?"

....

"I like you."

!!!

Her heart fell out of her ass when he held her hand, his hand was so big compared to hers it swallowed her hand.

"S-so this wasn't some type of prank? Nobody dared you to do it?" She looked up at him with big eyes, he seemed taken aback by her assumptions and shook his head, "Really?!" He nodded as he gave her hand a light squeeze.

"My heart is pounding right now." He confessed as if it's the most normal thing a person could say, "I want to hold your hand everyday."

"P-people are looking." She whispered trying to slip her hand out of his grip only for him to tighten it, "U-Ushijima-san.."

"I don't care."

The rest of the school day flew by, and now Ushijima sat down in Y/n's 'painting room' waiting for her to return from the her bedroom.

He snacked on his peanut butter and jam sandwich as his eyes scanned the room, admiring the many artworks Y/n had done.

When Y/n came back, she was wearing baggy grey sweatpants that had paint stains on it as well as a tight cropped sleeveless white tank top which revealed a bit of cleavage because of its deep V-neck. Well, didn't really matter because Y/n didn't have much to show off anyways. The shirt also had a small splatters of paint stains. Walking into the room she tied her hair back into a ponytail.