Mark only shook his head aggressively, hoping for you to remove your hands off him. When you realize what you were doing, you quickly backed off and keep the farthest distance possible.

"S-Sorry. Just- Uh- Carried- Just carried away." You whispered.

Mark was an angel sent when he didn't let the awkwardness took too long and instead answered your question.

"Taeil hyung is teleportation. His other strength is its endless range. But as far as he aim to where he should go, the limited other things he can bring. Specifically, people."

You shot your head at him. "He can visit other countries?"

Mark grinned. "That's possible."

"Woah."

"Johnny hyung is super strong but can also block abilities. He really is good at it and isn't as abusive. He don't use it to mock us." Mark continued, the air blowing his soft strands. "Taeyong hyung is fire. He can tolerate heat and since he's pretty good supernatural, he can control a fire. Either make it appear or disappear."

"So, if Taeyong is fire and you're water, aren't you enemies?" You tilted your head, once again confused.

He innocently shook his head. "Actually, we get along so much. When one is being drained, seeing each other makes gives strength and that's odd. It's about the bond we have but not with our abilities." You nodded in his words.

You understood him even if you know there's no such person like Taeyong in your life.

There's not much close friends in your life, neither relatives.

"Yuta hyung is manipulation. He's honestly strong since he can take over your body if he wants. Thankfully, he still hasn't tried that to anyone." Mark chuckled while you only grit your teeth. That was scary for you. "Doyoung hyung, aside from being in control of nature, can control air too. Almost as if he's an earthy guy."

Mark continued when you had no replies.

"Jaehyun hyung is telekinesis. He's just like Taeil hyung but the difference is that he can summon things even from far away."

"Seriously? Feel sorry for those who will see some random foods flying in the air." You shook your head while clicking your tounge.

"Same feelings. He rarely does it though." Mark chuckled. "Sicheng hyung is healing. He can heal even the dead plants and some animals. But sometimes, he can make it as a poison or lie."

"Poison? Lie?" You raised both of your brows.

"We can do that to our enemies. For example, for plants, he can make it look like its living but once someone touches it, they will probably gonna regret it. And for people, he can make them live for a limited time then make it something threatening, like a wild boar or things like that." Mark reassuringly smiled. "He don't do that unless he's really angry. He's kind and always soft for everyone."

"Well, hope that actually helped to calm me down." Because it didn't.

You shivered, imagining what could actually happen if you mess with someone who heals.

But Sicheng is an actual angel so nevermind.

"Jungwoo is an empath and could easily see or feel the emotions. He's almost close to a mind reader since he can predict what someone would do next. Another thing about him is that he can make you feel something and he can take away some of your emotions." Mark raised his index finger. "But, it isn't permanent. It's more like an illusion."

"You guys are.. strong." You bit your bottom lip, amazed and scared.

"As for me~ I can tolerate cold things. My fingers doesn't prune easily unlike you, human." He grinned making you sarcastically roll your eyes. "I can make frost from water."

supernaturals [nct 127 x  reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें