"So how are we gonna tie her up now?" Jungwoo wouldn't want for you to be tied up in another episode of thick chains.

"No. I'm not letting you tie her up again." Sicheng firmly stood up and wrapped his arms on your legs and arms, carrying you away from them.

"Sicheng, put her down." Taeil teleported right infront of him.

He shook his head, emotionless, as a response. "If you don't wanna keep her then I will keep her in my room."

"Winwin," Taeyong called monotonously. He stood up and tapped the younger's shoulder. "Just put her back at the basement. We'll change the chains into thinner one but you shouldn't keep her in your room. No one knows what harm she can do."

"But-"

"We will discuss everything about her." Taeyong glanced in your now peaceful slumber. The natural color of your lips has returned and the sweat of terror in your forehead dried down. "Just let her stay in the basement for now."

Sicheng doesn't have a choice. He decided to follow what he was told to since Taeyong is right.

~~~

"So there's this girl named Lee Y/N who entered our life all of a sudden," Johnny pointed his stick on the surface where the projector reflects your photo in your resume. "To apply for a freaking job she thought it's for humans."

"How did she know about us?" Jungwoo leaned back while swinging his chair.

"She told us that a stranger has given her a card. And that stranger has a beard." Johnny's stick slid on the next box where Mr. Jung was written. "And we all keep thinking that Mr. Jung is behind all of it."

"But, he's long gone. Five months ago when he left." Taeil tapped her pen. "So it might just be a stranger--"

"We've talked about it, that 'just a stranger' is not the best description because that beard man gave Y/N the card with complete information about us. For now, it'll remain mystery." Johnny then changed his position and pointed at the book in the next box.  "Now, regarding to this book."

"Something is really weird about her and the book." Taeil shook his head. "I checked all the nearest book shop and libraries in this town. They seem to have all this versions."

"What? I thought the realm wouldn't let anyone know about us!" Doyoung exclaimed.

"It was weird. It can be seen if you pay attention but it wasn't in the list of names. I even tried leaving it on the table to see if anyone will care, but they all just pass by." Everybody turned completely confused because of what Taeil said.

"How is that possible?" Mark turned wide-eyed.

"I'm not sure myself. Its almost as if people don't realize that book was infront of them. They don't see the book." Taeil cleared his point.

"Then how can she..?" Jaehyun trailed off.

Donghyuck cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. "Me and Mark tried asking about that book with our other schoolmates and they have no idea about that kind of book."

"She's really 'something'." Yuta sighed in stress, looking at the projector.

"You know, even if she don't call the cops, her families and friends might come for her." Taeyong rolled his neck, feeling more stressed.

"She doesn't have close friends." Donghyuck stated. "Just acquaintance and all."

"And she's an orphan." Followed by Jaehyun.

"How did you two know about it?" Jungwoo quickly asked.

"We asked students once again." Donghyuck sarcastically said. He and Mark was tired the whole day by gathering informations about you and not by studying.