"Y/N," A soft voice greeted. Jaehyun sighed in relief knowing that he can still hear you.

"Good morning, ma'am." You anxiously greeted, regretting that you didn't see her before she approached. "Thank you so much for accepting me."

"It's okay! You seem like a responsible teenager unlike most of them. I have this bunch of students last night and they kept on asking me for a beer." You both laughed. "The problem is.. will you keep doing night shift?" The voice turned worried.

"Why? Isn't this a 24-hour-shop?" You asked, suddenly suspicious.

"Ah yes! It is! I'm not referring to that!" The voice chuckled which made you laugh along with relief. "My point is, how about your studies? I'm sure school day doesn't end after dismissal. There are group projects, homeworks and quizzes? But you'll be working here until 12 noon. I don't want to abuse a working student like you. You can tell me if you want to sto--"

"No, no!" You smiled reassuringly. "I appreciate it so much Ma'am. Thank you for your kindness."

"But I'm really worried." The voice wasn't lying.

Jaehyun raised his brow. He suddenly recalled what the older voice said. Working student? He thought. Isn't that hard?

"I'll be okay! I promise!" You smiled and bowed down. "I'll start working now."

"You're time out will be much earlier if you have tests. And you can't stop me from declaring it, okay? I'll leave you here." The voice slowly fainted, hurrying to leave so you won't be able to stop her. You could only laugh in response, relieve that you're under a kind owner atleast.

Jaehyun had to move away for a while since he might get busted. He can't even imagine that he will wait for you to get home before 12 noon. He scratched his head and sat beside the tree where he can get a full view of the baking shop.

He can't help but to feel a little bad for you. He knows how much it will be hard but living in a place like this, even if he was one of those who have abilities, there was no exception of how hard life can be. If it wasn't for his other members that stood like a brother for him, he doesn't know how he will survive the rough roads in his life.

He then wondered, where could be your parents? As far as he know, mother and father makes a human child's parents and they just stay with that child until they grow up and be successful.

That's all he knows.

Because unlike them, they are given in this world to be independent with their powers.

His eyes gazed upon you who's doing multi works. You are incharge of serving it and also packing some in a box.

Jaehyun rested his head on a tree while watching. He feels the urge to help you but then again, he remembered, he will be the one to make your life miserable in a few moments later.

Few hours later, he find himself laughing at some of your mistakes. Jaehyun was amused for the past hour and when he realize his enjoying, he quickly shook his head, trying to remind himself about what he should do.

It was finally your end shift. He quickly stood up, watching you smile with some of you co-workers but ignoring them after it.