And even at the last moment, he managed to annoy you.

The moment you arrived in your house, you immediately get changed into pajamas and plopped yourself in your bed. You snuggled your head under the bed and pulled your phone, playing a soft song.

This is the best part of your day so far.

You don't think you'll have energy for tomorrow to find for a job. You just want to live as a teenager, even atleast for two days.

And by that, you mean sleeping for weekends before school week comes again. Only then you could stress about everything, but atleast you got to do your favourite thing to do now,

sleeping.

~~~

"Hey Y-- Uhh.. You look grumpy." Lisa cut herself off, watching you take your seat. "Did you overworked for the past days?"

"Overslept." You corrected, resting your head in the table as soon as you dropped your bag.

"Oh.. that's good but kind of bad." She commented. "Anyway, I don't need to ask if you want to present our project because your face already shows. I'll be back in my seat."

"Hmm." Was your only answer, half regretting that all you did was sleep. It was unhealthy to not always have enough sleep but now, you overslept. Your meals aren't even considered to be one most of the time.

You have no idea how your organs are reacting on how unhealthy you are.

The door flung open making you grumpily look up and rested your head in the closed window, still closing your eyes. The rain outside made you even want to sleep more. Everyone got back with their proper seats and stayed quiet, your professor smiling wide.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning, Ms. Taylor." She giggled to her students' greet. She loved being called by her English name.

"Ms. Taylor! Are we gonna present our projects now?" One of the smart students asked. More like reminded.

A series of groans from other groups can be heard. They are still at the back, finishing their product since they didn't managed it for the past days.

The popular guy stood up and dropped the smart kid's bag, creating a loud thud. The other's gasp dramatically while you could only roll your eyes.

If you're one of the group who isn't finished yet, you would probably do the same so you didn't reacted.

"No, later. Those who are not yet done can still finish it." Ms. Taylor cleared her throat, sarcastic. "Anyway, we have new students for today!"

A series of whispers surrounded the room. You actually had no time to care since you are still closing your eyes.

"Come in." She smiled, letting the two guys enter.

"Oh shit, they are handsome." A female voice mumbled behind you.

"Hello everyone." They said in unison and bowed down in sync.

"My name is Mark Lee."

"I'm Lee Donghyuck but call me Lee Haechan, don't ever call me Donghyuck."

"Please take care of us~" They cooed in unison.

"We will be glad to~" A group of girls replied earning some soft laughter from everyone aside from you who's dozing off again.

Suddenly, a sound of a growling thunder woke you up. You jolted in your seat, catching everyone's attention. You immediately sweep your hair back in embarassment.