"I'm not gonna do it. It's weird to teleport inside." Taeil shook his head determined. He then pointed to Johnny. "Why don't you ask that boy? Aside from being late, he can open the locked door easily."

"Hey, wait, wait. Can you all shut up?" Jungwoo hushed everyone, furrowing his brows. His members looked at him in confusion while they watch him stand up.

"I think he's gonna do it instead." Mark whispered beside Donghyuck.

Jungwoo softly touched the door while closing his eyes. His fingertips slid down with his brows furrowed. Sicheng noticed how hard he was trying.

"Is there something happening?" Sicheng finally asked.

Jungwoo shook his head. No matter how much he focus and try hard, "I can't feel anything."

"What do you mean?" Taeyong stood up followed by the others.

"There's no emotion inside. I can't explain it.. but its empty." Jungwoo explained, taking a step behind. "I stick with checking on him."

"Johnny?" Everybody looked at the mentioned guy as Jaehyun mentioned him.

He simply nodded and walked at the door. There was a few seconds when he suddenly felt heavy. Something inside him tells him to do it.

Without any words, he swiftly opened the locked door just by turning the knob. He then stepped behind once again while Taeyong led the way.

Taeyong's fingers wrapped around the knob and turned it around. "We're checking you Mr. Jung."

As he finished his sentence, he swung it open. His members quickly checking on it as well and they stood there, taken aback.

Their eyes wandered while slowly coming in. The room is empty. Not just without the person inside but the things are gone too. There are some furnitures left but it wasn't enough for it to fill the emptiness.

Donghyuck frowned. "What does this mean?'

Jungwoo walked around, checking on every furniture. He furrowed his brows while sliding his fingers on it. "I think I know what's happening."

"Mr. Jung is no longer here." Jaehyun claimed sarcastically since everyone is aware.

"No. Mr. Jung is gone. He's gone. There's a difference between the two." Jungwoo stood up making everyone froze in their spot. "These are not his things. These are the things we brought for him but his the stuffs he posses are no longer here."

"What are you trying to say?" Johnny furrowed his brows.

"My point is his really gone. And.." Jungwoo felt his heart slightly drop. "They leave no traces of him."

There was a heavy silence break. Everyone was standing with their own thoughts. It felt like they were lost.

Until Mark scoffed, preparing to leave. Before he could step outside, he mumbled, "They are so cruel."

The members didn't spoke hearing Mark's footsteps going away. But they all know for sure,

everyone agrees.

~~~

Current time.

"How many did we recruited today?" Taeil asked, flipping through the pages.

"None. No one came for apply today." Sicheng scratched his head.

"That's okay. Their powers would be a waste if they don't join us anyway." Taeyong smirked.

"Who's training the Beginners?" Jaehyun asked, munching on his popcorns.

"Johnny." Mark grinned earning a series of laughter from the others.