You glanced back and forth from his palm then back to his gaze. That was hella fast. You cautiously accepted it and smiled back awkwardly. "Y-Yeah.."

"Do you mind eating lunch with me?" Jaemin finally let go of your hand.

"Uh sorry but I'm not in the mood to eat." You smiled, faking it. "I have to go-"

"Can I atleast have your number?" He giggly said. You scratched your head and nodded, dictating him the number. Jaemin happily put back the phone in his pocket. "Thank you!"

"Yeah." You waved at him goodbye. He left first as you felt one of the cook of the school clear her throat.

"You guys really have to exchange number right infront of my salad." She mumbled. Your gaze went down at the foods and it was true, salad ingredients lay on there.

You could only grin and leave. You swiftly laid on the tree, pulling your sweater to cover your exposed legs. You let the air blew softly on your hair as a faint smile spread in your hair.

The number you gave wasn't yours. It was from the guy in the bakery who keeps asking for your number as well. That guy named Jeno.

They could be bestfriends though. You scoffed in your thought, wondering what would happen the moment Jaemin texted Jeno.

The school day passed by. You immediately get changed for your night shift but before you went to your work, you decided to visit your father's grave.

The sun's always setting everytime you visit him and it gives you comfort. You stared at it for a few minutes and smiled softly.

"Hey dad, I will be off to work." You squatted to lay down some flowers you brought earlier. "Let me tell you something though. My grades are doing good."

You let the cold air answer you instead. A soft smile spread into you.

"I was reading a book and I still don't finish it. It was thick and I liked the informations. It felt like it was real. It stated that there are guys who had powers. And they are here to save the world. It doesn't feel right but I really think it's a true story, like they are existing somewhere in this planet. Yes, I know, your daughter has gotten more weird but atleast I have gotten a lot more beautiful too." You chucked on your own words. You glanced in your wristwatch and your eyes widened to realize you'll be late by the time you arrived at the place. "I have to go now, dad. I miss you."

You immediately grabbed your things and caressed his grave for the last time before sprinting away.

You almost slammed the door open, all your coworkers already dressed. You bowed down immediately as an apology knowing that you're late.

"You should get dressed now! The boss isn't around yet!" You heard one of them whisper yelled.

You wasted no time and get changed. Luckily, the head didn't notice that you're the last one to come out. You are incharge of being the cashier but before you could successfully arrive at the counter, you felt a grip on your shoulder and it was your manager.

"Uhm, is there a problem?" You easily noticed her troubled expression.

"We will close as early as 8 PM and we'll have a meeting, tell everyone about it." She didn't even waited for you to bow down and turned around.

You furrowed your brows, knowing something is wrong. But rather than spending your time being suspicious, you instead do what you're told.

Two hours felt like twenty decades because of how much the customer was. When it was finally 8 PM, the customers slowed down and they just had to serve the remaining people.