Your feet brought you into a newly opened one. The surroundings are clean as expected with their guard being enthusiastic. He greeted you happily which you returned with a short smile.

Everything's only good at the beginning. You thought while walking straight at the library part. That man will get tired of his work for sure after some time.

Your index finger slipped at the last part of the library. It was all about fiction and fantasy and that's all what you wanted after all.

You flinched when a piece of wood stabbed in your fingertips. You immediately pulled your hand and stared on the wood resting in your flesh. Without words, you pulled it away, not bothered about the pain since you're feeling a lot more heavier.

You pressed for the bleeding to stop and looked up at the spot where you got hurt. Unexpectedly, it was an informative book. You furrowed your brows. Most of the books in fictional parts are story.

You just shrugged and pulled it away. You grabbed a seat and finally had some peaceful time.

As you flip the cover, you noticed how old it was from the font to the design. But it felt like a book to be respected regarding the time that had already passed on it.

You simply looked at the following pages and some interest glowed upon you. You decided to read this for awhile now.

The fantasy world isn't true, but that's what you wanted after all.

You want to escape the reality for a while. The painful reality.

Current time.

"Hey, Lee Y/N!"

"Jennie." You greeted, already tired even if it's just the second period.

"Our group project will be done later! Can you come?" She asked, seating beside you.

You thought about it for a minute before shaking your head. "I couldn't. I have to work because I need to pay my rent next week. I'm really sorry. But if there's something I need to do, I can do it n--"

"No need! I just asked. You needed to do that, Y/N." Jennie smiled, standing up again. "It's okay, we understand. You already contributed yesterday so you should just work AND rest!"

"I will." You chuckled.

Its not like you finally made friends. But not like you made enemies as well. Your treatment for everyone is neutral. Like a casual person passing by in your life.

Not that you don't like to social, but you don't put too much effort talking with anyone too. People couldn't be bothered anyway. You're mostly in the book or sleeping in any spot you can get.

And by the work, you really have to do that.

Ever since your father died, you decided to refuse to stay with your aunties and uncles. You know better than being managed by them. You'd rather endure the physical drainage than being controlled by the people who didn't even contributed of making you grow up.

And about your mother, she's also gone, when she was giving birth to you.

It was finally lunch time. You glanced at the foods infront of you, not feeling hungry. You were just about to leave when a tall figure blocked your way.

"Hi! My name is Na Jaemin but you can call me Nana but I'm okay with anything you call me and you are Lee Y/N because yes you are." He pulled out his hand, smiling wide.