[prolouge.]

Attention.

this whole book is fictional

i do not own any of the characters except to those i will make

any of the characters on this story that exist in real life; their attitudes and characteristics doesn't define who they really are in reality

regarding to the names i made, if ever it has the same on reality, i hope you understand it's a coincidence :)

the story might include topics that may bother you, for example: swearing, being rude, etc.

most of all, this story is my idea and i have no intention of copying anyone's work. i hope no one does the same on me since it's considered as plagiarism

im a dead meme because im a fangirl who dies everytime the visuals hit me and live again just to support my idols, lol.

you can also read my other stories! im planning to make a lot of stories, solo or group so yeah, and also, comment and vote!

• i'm also planning to make my own story [not a fanfiction]

• grammatical errors might happen as well as typos.

thank you :)

and also,

this will be ot10 of nct 127. the ages will be alternated.

moon taeil - 19
johnny seo - 19
lee taeyong - 19
nakamoto yuta - 19
kim doyoung - 19
jung jaehyun - 18
dong sicheng//winwin - 18
kim jungwoo - 18
mark lee - 17
lee donghyuck//haechan - 17

and regardless of age, its up to you for their look//favourite era look they have (even if its nct 127 2016 or 2020 version.) so i won't put much details about their physical look.

- important update: October 2021.
ya'll i just realized the age is not matching like it's a minor age😭 forgive me about this, i am terribly sorry and would love to put adjustments but im already in 100th chapter so i am sorry. i wasn't aiming to promote romance stuff in terms of age.

i hope you enjoy! please have respectful comments. your votes will be appreciated but its also fun reading the comments.

if you don't like this story then leave *in a polite wAy¿*

i did some research for the names of some abilities but im still sorry for some not accurate information here. thank you.

❗i will be making some quotes here and it was all my idea, if you ever want to share it, please put credits.❗

APOLOGIES IF SOME PARTS ARE CRINGE. IDK WHAT IM THINKING THAT MOMENT HSHSHS. some liked it, some cringed, its up to you. and im sorry if it is cringey lmao hsjshdh.

current book cover is made by Chray2

enjoyyy

>>>

"Why are we called in this boring dinner?" Donghyuck whined.

"It's only been seven minutes but you already asked that for the 20th time." Johnny massaged his temple.

"You also changed the weather for the third time. What are you up to?" Mark didn't actually looked bothered since he was busy playing an ice cube he made.

"Can't blame Donghyuck, I wanna play with people's mind right now." Yuta can't do anything but imagine what he can do with his powers.

Taeil groaned heavily, "You know this is why Mr. Shapey doesn't set us free. Because we use our powers in a wrong way."