"I don't understand your concern." I said.

"Well like you, I also gave her a promise that I will always look after you behind her back." he said smiligly and after that very affectionately touched my head before leaving. That touch was not different than Bhrata Arjun's.

           We all got ready and went to the rajsabha. For some movement it was felt like everything was going smoothly. But that was very unlikely for bhrata Duryodhan. He must have planned something. And it was clear when Droupadi was coming. He ordered that no women can join the meeting. But Droupadi said she was not any woman she was the empress herself. But then we heard another voice saying

"Your ignorant rules can cost you some day Rajkumar." 

          There she was. My adrika. In such a calm face. Her ocean blue eyes were illuminating. Calm smile and light coloured outfit. She was looking like a calming stream in front of the raging fire Droupadi. They both looked at each othe before entering

"Yadav kumari Adrika!" Duryodhan said greeting his teeth. "Even you can not ener. This is the raj sabha of Hastinapur. Not Dwarika."

"you better show me respect Prince. I'm a Queen. And a Royal guest. You are just a Prince. I suggest you to learn how to talk to your superior." She said very calmly and stressing on the word prince.

"shut your mouth Woman...." I was about to draw my swords. No one insult my Woman. But her hands signalled me to stop.

"Adrika is here with a bussiness deal. And she is the queen of her land son, she is allowed to join. And you will not disrespect her." Pitamah bhism said. 

"We welcome you to the court of Hastina pur. Queen Adrika. I request you to please ignore my son's remarks about you." Maharaj said.

"Of cource king Dhritarastra. But only when this kindness will be shown to other's mistakes as well." Adrika said. I belived no one understood her.

"Arthath?" maharajasked.

"you will know." she said mystriously.

"Adrika! Meri putri! Take place." pitamah vishma said. 

                   She nodded and looked at Droupadi, who looked a little distressed, so when Adrika started to leave her side she caught her hand to which Adrika smiled and held her hand for a bit and nodded to her. None of us understood when and how these two formed this bond. She went to Angraj karn who was standing to welcome her. He gave her his hand and she graciously took it. They sat like friends. She looked at me with a smile. 

"Now nothing will go wrong. She is here." Bhrata bheem said.

"For some reason her presence alone is a source of calmness for me." jyesth said.

"And strength for me." Bhrata Arjun said.

           I felt  so proud about that. Yes that was my love. She was mystry yet such a source of calmness. She nodded to all of as a greeting. We all also returned the fevor. I noticed Droupadi was looking at us that how a little while ago we were devastated yet now just the mere presence of  a person made us so cheerful. Its time that she know who Adrika really was for us. For me. Then duryodhan started speaking again.

"Its great now that the learned Adrika Idivita is here. She can solve this mystry. Is not a married woman living with more than one man is against rightousness? " he said to Adrika.

"I have the answer for that Prince. But are you ready for the answer?" she said calmly. Duryodhan smirked. "I'm in strong against of multiple marriages. But I'm shocked that you are making it big enough to discussed it in a court. For you is it not very common? Many kings and princes have multiple wives." She said.

"They are men." He said.

"I'm sorry prince. I do not follow. They are men. so?" she stopped for anyone to challenge her. but no one dared to.  "Rightousness doesn't see genders prince. How it is right for you to do and wrong for Droupadi? Justice says, if she is entitled for a punishment. so do you." she finished. 

"We can explain about our decision." Jysth said.

"There is no need for that. I order you and your family leave for exile right now." Maharaj said.

"Were you talking about this rightousness Mahamahim bhishm? They are not even heard and the king is declaring their fate. This is the Hastinapur you are so devoted to. When the thrown cannot save its dignity, you are not forced to serve your promise Mahamahim. This is rightousness." Adrika said which startled everyone. 

"You can't do that King. I support them. Their act is due to the circumstances of Kampilya. They can't be blamed for it." Mahamahim bhishm said.

"And if our act is sin. So is trying to poison a kid, trying to stop Arjun from entering the field by burring him under rocks, lighting the home of the relatives on fire." Jyesth said.

"Everything is for this woman, who doesn't even understand dharm." Duryodhan said toward panchali.

       To which Bhrata Arjun was ready to fight. So much commotion happened. Angrej Karna also joined but not Adrika. She was sitting there calmly. The commotion ended with maharaj declaring death sentence for bhrata Arjun. This is when she said.

"If he is guilty so is your son, king. He disrespected me. A queen. I said if your kindness will be unbiased then only I'll forgive the prince."

An
Hi everyone...
So what do you think will happen?
How will they save themselves? How will Adrika save them?
To know all this come back for next chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment. I'm egerly waiting for them... Enjoy...