Minhyun smiled and swallowed his food then replied her, "I'm mostly on diet. But, I actually still love eating pizza and pasta."

"You're on diet??" Minju was shocked. She looked at him in worry, "Oh, My! What to do with these deep fried chickens we're eating now?? No wonder you seem had no interest eating them with me earlier! Why didn't you just tell me in the first place??"

Minhyun was slightly touched. He could see how Rosie's words about Minju's kindness was true one by one. "I-I'm so sorry, Miss. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. As I said, I was mostly on diet, but of course I'm still allowed to eat these foods." He tried his best to explain calmly.

"Okay, then. I'm sorry," Minju finally calmed down, "I should be more considerate to your taste too earlier." She started eating again.

"Oh, no need to, Miss. I swear, I'm perfectly fine eating these foods with you! It's the best time I ever had for once in a while in fact! Thank's to you, I think I almost forgot how good the taste of fried chicken is!"

"You do?" she raised her left eyebrow. Emphasized on curiousity.

Minhyun nodded excitedly and quickly putting back his attention on eating the drum sticks. Minju could see how excited he was for real that time. Well, who would hate fried chicken these days? No one. He took a sip of his diet coke and asked her back. "How about you, Miss? Do you have any particular favourite food these days?"

The pretty girl in front of him was smiling widely. And made his heart fluttered too. "Actually I'm in love with Japanese food. I found myself really enjoying sukiyaki. Do you know it?"

He nodded happily. "I love Japanese food too, Miss."

"Oh, you do?? But, you said you were mostly on diet. What's your favourite Japanese dish then?"

"Sushi and sashimi. Good for diet."

"Make sense."

Long pause again. Both of them even tried avoiding eye contacts.

"How many language can you speak, Minhyun? As bodyguard, language skill is also an important field you need to conquer." Minju kept trying to initiate conversation.

Minhyun agreed. He took a glance to her and replied, "I can speak English and Japanese very well."

She raised her eyebrows. "Nice," she commented, "I'm also learning Japanese these days, because my school just had student exchange programme and we welcomed 2 Japanese students this year. They are all my classmates too."

"I'll be very happy if you want me to help you on learning Japanese. I don't mind being your learning partner too while we're here."

"Thank you for your offer. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Miss."

Both of them accidentally exchanged glances. Then shyly looked away. Feeling nervous and embarrassed at the same time. Fluttered heart, reddened cheeks and faces were visible enough. The next seconds, they even locked eyes to each other again accidentally. Deeply immersed in their own thoughts, busy adoring each others' visuals.

Have I mentioned how gorgeous her visual is? Gosh, I can't even get her face out of my mind!

His handsome and cold charisma have dazed me completely. I think I'm officially having a crush on him now, what to do?

"Excuse me, Guys!" Both Minhyun and Minju got their senses back the moment the waiter approached their table.

"Y-yes?" Minhyun replied him.

"You got 2 ice creams for free. You haven't taken them too earlier. You seemed like in a rush to take the main dishes to this table, even when I screamed to him," the waiter pointed to Minhyun, "So I deliver them to you two now."

"Oh, Gosh!" Minju gasped and slightly embarrassed, "T-thank you so much, you're so kind! Sorry for troubling you out like this, my bodyguard here is just being clumsy sometimes!" The pretty girl quickly winked to Minhyun as giving him signal.

He received it then smiled plainly to her and the waiter.

"Oh, not a big deal at all, have a nice night for you two!" The waiter greeted them and excused himself.

"Thank you!" Minju waved at the waiter cutely. The moment he was gone, she glared to Minhyun in front of her. "How could you forget the most important dessert for this dinner?"

Minhyun chuckled as he saw how cute his boss was throwing her tantrum. "I'm so sorry, Miss..." he quick apologized.

"I'm full now, let's eat these ice creams while we walk down the road!"

"Full?? But-" his words were stopped the moment he saw their chicken bucket was empty. "Did you really eat that much?"

Minju glared to him again. "Why?? You don't think that I can eat a bucket full of fried chickens alone?"

"No-no-not at all! I-I just thought that..." he gulped down his saliva, "Never mind, I'm so sorry, Miss."

"Good. Here is your ice cream," she gave one of their free ice creams and led their way out of the restaurant. Her bodyguard could only follow behind. But Minju was still curious. So, everytime she turned her head to him, she would find him was licking his ice cream happily. Not knowing that his boss was watching his every gestures between the silence.

Minju then looked away again and secretly put a little smile on her pretty face. She never thought that her bodyguard would also have a childish side between his seriously cold presence.

"Do you really like your ice cream that much?" Minju asked him.

"Oh?" he startled. His ears were reddening.

"I saw how you pationately eating that ice cream. Chocolate is your favourite flavour?"

"Y-yes, Miss..." he shyly confessed, "W-what about you?"

"Everybody loves chocolate."

"Y-yeah."

Minju giggled. And had Minhyun in confusion. She realized it. "Sorry, but your stutters," she explained, "You're so cute like a lost boy in mall who will do everything when it comes to a treat to calm you down."

"Am I??"

Minju nodded again.

"I don't realize this, Miss. But, I do think it's because of you too. The moment you mentioned favourite dishes. Fried chicken really got me in the end. My heart exploded in a nice way when I first ate it again."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"Thank you. I had a good time tonight. Specially my dinner menu."

Both giggled.

"Me too. You're not that bad either." Minju gave her honest opinion.

"Am I??" He was surprised shyly.

"I meant as my new bodyguard!" She tried her best to cover her honesty earlier. She was embarrassed.

Minhyun, on the other hand, was secretly smiling behind her back. Immersed between their awkward silent. They kept walking to get back to Mingyu's apartment.

Suddenly, Minhyun's phone was ringing. "Excuse me, Miss," he excused himself to Minju. She gave her permission to him.

He smiled and walked away few inches to pick up the phone, "What's up, Darren?"

" . . . "

"Oh, you're here with Emily??"

" . . . "

"Must be great! I'd love to come, but I came here to work! I... I got a client that I need to keep my eyes on. So... let's meet next time?"

" . . . "

"Okay, see you!"

Minju heard it all. So she asked, "Who was it?"

"My friends. Darren and Emily. They are here for honeymoon."