"It was supposed to be a surprise for you and Harry, but apparently, it didn't work." Gemma chuckled later, taking her mother's hand and leading her towards Taylor.

"Mum, this is Taylor and Taylor, this is my mother." Gemma introduced Taylor and Anne in a cheerful tone.

Taylor and Anne looked at each other before finally, Anne smiled and walked over to Taylor. Unexpectedly, Anne pulled Taylor for a hug. What surprised Taylor even more was when Anne whispered, "I've been looking for you for such a long time. I'm glad that you're finally back."

Taylor closed her eyes before smiling and hugged Anne back.

"Thank you." That was the only words that Taylor could muster at the moment.

And then, the two of them pulled away from the hug.

With a friendly smile, Anne said to Gemma, "Gems, show Taylor her room so that she can have some rest. I'll meet you two at dinner tonight. I will also call Harry so he can join dinner too." Gemma nodded in understanding and immediately pulled Taylor's hand to come with her.

━━

"Mr. Styles."

Harry's train of thoughts were shattered when he heard a voice.

An employee came into his office room, carrying a red folder in his hand. The employee looked down while showing the folder to Harry.

"This is the report on the employee attendance this month." The employee said, putting the folder on the table. Harry took the folder and opened it slowly, with his eyes focused solely on the report. Harry said firmly, "I need the attendance report for the past two years. Recapitulate every year and give it to me today." Harry ordered.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I'm still a new employee here. So I still don't know the kind of documents like that." Harry sighed and put the folder on the table. Harry nodded.

Shortly thereafter, Harry rose from his seat and walked to his file cabinet. Harry opened one side and looked at the writings on each binder. Harry held his breath, before pulling a binder with the initials TS on it. A smiled formed on his lips when he remembered.

TS stands for Taylor Swift.

And yes, Taylor used to work on assignments like this. But since Taylor left for Nashville without any explanation, no one has been working on this task like this. Harry himself even forgot about an assignment like this, until the employee came and reminded him again.

Harry opened the binder and took out several files from it. Harry gave the file to the employee while saying, "After the report is finished, give it to me and you can go home."

The employee grabbed the file that Harry gave him and nodded, before saying politely, "Thank you, sir."

The employee walked out and left Harry alone in his room. Harry looked at the binder that was still in his hand. Harry smiled once he was reminiscing the old memories that he and Taylor shared when she was still working for Harry as his personal assistant.

━━

"Where's Harry?" Gemma asked when she and Taylor came down from their room to have dinner together. However, when they arrived at the dining room, all they found was Anne, who seemed to be waiting for them.

Gemma pulled the chair next to her mother and Taylor pulled the chair right next to Gemma. Both of them sat together with the same gaze fixed on Anne. Anne sighed.

"I asked him to go home and have dinner together, but he said that he has some work to do that should be done urgently. So it's most likely that he'll come home late at night or tomorrow." Anne explained. Gemma rolled her eyes.

"Or he might not even go home at all. As I recalled, the last time he was at home was three days ago and he only stayed here for less than three hours, before finally returning to Styles Enterprise."

"But this is much better than seeing him drinking every night," Anne said as Gemma nodded in resignation.

Several servants came to bring dinner for Anne, Gemma and Taylor. The three girls ate their dinner heartily, before deciding to start a conversation while having their dinner.

"So what were you doing in Nashville Taylor? What about your college?" Anne asked, folding her hands on the table as she watched Taylor. Gemma frowned.

"Mum, how did you know that Taylor was in Nashville? And how did you know about her college too? Are you in college, Taylor?" Gemma turned to look at Taylor in confusion.

Taylor didn't look at Gemma as she just directly looked at Anne.

"I run my family's restaurant in Nashville and as for my college, I graduated almost two years ago." Gemma pursed her lips, feeling ignored.

"Do you know each other?" Gemma asked again, hoping that Taylor or her mother could respond this time. Taylor turned to Gemma and nodded. Gemma frowned.

"How?" Gemma asked while squinting.

"Long story, Gems. Well girls, you better go back to your room and rest. I know you girls are still tired, and don't you have plans tomorrow?" Anne asked with a smile on her lips. Gemma nodded her head.

"We'll be buying a gift for Liam's engagement tomorrow."

Anne nodded. "Yes, I know that. Say hello to Liam for me. I hope I can attend their engagement party."

"You're not coming?" Taylor asked curiously. Anne shook her head.

"Of course not. Considering how many young people are coming, I'm already old, Taylor. It'll be better if you two will attend instead." Anne rose from her chair.

"Good night, Girls. Have a good night's sleep." After that, Anne walked away from the dining table, leaving Taylor and Gemma who were still sitting there.