Part 2

A/n- sorry if I don't talk about TikTok but they are famous ofc
Nessas POV
I woke up next to mads softly breathing on me still asleep. So I jump in the shower and think about yesterday. I remember feeling her soft skin in mine and butterflies run through my body. And the way she kissed me with her plump lips. I was possibly thinking to hard that I didn't even know mads got in the shower with me until, she she quietly said, "hi baby." And I jumped. We then washed each other until, mads pushed me against the shower wall kissing me. I gasped and we kept on making out. I had my hand in her hips and she was grinding in me.

Mads POV
I was grinding in nessa and I moaned. I had a wet dream about nessa and I was so horny. She then crouched down and put her tongue on my wet pussy and it felt really good. I held nessas vanilla scented hair and pushed her face in my pussy. I moaned
liked crazy and nessa didn't stop. I then hit my climax and came in her mouth. She then stood up and I was licking her nipples and leaving hickeys on her boobs. I then kissed down her soft skin all the way to her vagina. I sucked on her clit and she moaned my name. Then she turned around so she was facing the wall and shook her ass while I was eating her. She then came in my mouth.

Nessas POV
After I came she hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. We then washed over and she drove to dunkin for coffee. In the car she put her hand on my thigh but I moved her hand in my pants so she could rub me. She kept her eyes on the road the whole time and when we got there she stopped and we went inside. We went in the bathroom and we went in the same stall. Mads went to the toilet while I was masturbating I front of her. She then stood up and grabbed my ass. Then I went to the toilet and she still had her pants down and she fingered her wet pussy. We washed our hands and then went to order our drinks. I payed for them and we went back home. On the way home she got my hand and placed it in her pants and I fingered her. Then with my other hand I was rubbing my clit. When we got back to the apartment complex we went to my apartment and as soon as mads stepped in the door. She took of her clothes and ripped mine of. We were naked in the kitchen and she sat me up on the counter and she got up and we started to rub each other.

Mads POV
We were rubbing each other and nessa squirted and rubbed my clit faster until I did the same. Then I got a 2 dildos and she had one and I had one and I had one. But instead if nessa using hers while I was sat on mine she rubbed them dildo on my clit. I moaned and Nessa fingered herself. We stopped and I flipped over so my ass was shown to nessa. She takes a did look in her hand and stuck it in me. I moaned nessas name and she kept on pushing it inside me. Then she whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna fuck you so you can't walk" and immediately got turned on. She went faster and faster in my pussy and I came on the dildo I then tried to get if the counter but u fell to the floor. Nessa picked me up and laid me on the couch and made me eat her out. I licked her pussy until she cane in my mouth then I sat up and was hungry so she got me food. I ate the food and asked Nessa to run me a bath. She ran me a batch  and picked me up and went into the bathroom. She got in and let be lay on her. I then started to get horny so I moved her hand to my vagina and she lightly rubbed me and i told her to go faster.

Nessas POV
I was rubbing faster and I felt a warm liquid on my finger. We then washed and got out. I put on some clothes and gave mads some. We then went back to her apartment and chilled out.

Time skip
Mads POV
Nessa went back to her place and I just chilled out more and made TikToks. Then I texted nessa to ask if we could make it official that we are dating.

Baby girl😉❤️

Hey 
Hey 
Can I go live on TikTok you make it official                                                                     
Yes you can
Thank you babe    

I went live on I waited until loads of people joined. Then I said "ok I've got something really important to tell you all. As you know I'm lesbian and I've been dating this one girl and I wanted to make it official." I looked at the comments and some said are you dating Maddison beer. Then I said, "if you don't know it's Nessa Barrett, I hope you support me and nesss and show some love to us." I ended the live and texted nessa.

Baby girl😉❤️

I've done it
Well done
Tank you, ily
Ily too, post mating food now
I'm going to, I'm getting chipotle
I'm getting Taco Bell

I post mate chipotle and it arrives. I go on TikTok and see nessa posted. I like pd it and comment. How was your Taco Bell. She replied with it was nice babe, how was yours and I reply with delicious.

Nessas POV
I was eating my food and watching TV p, when I remembered my package arrived today. So I pit in slides and go to my mail box. Then I run back to my apartment to open it. I opened it and I got so excited because it was my new sex toy. It was a a huge dildo. So of course I tested it out. I went to my bedroom got naked. And watched some porn and when I got turned on I rubbed my clit with it, then remembered what mads did to me. So I FaceTimed her and picked up. Then I said, "do want to see something?" Mads said, "yeah what is it?" I adjusted the camera and she went into her got naked and masturbated. I got turned on more and came on the dildo and mads moaned and I rubbed my boobs.

Mads POV
I then came on my hand and seductively laughed knowing it turned nessa on. I got in the shower and so did nessa and she asked if I wan to go in a date tomorrow and I of course said hes because I didn't have any plans. I got out and we was still on call talking about life and then I went to bed and of the call and went to sleep

Nessas POV
We went if call and I got a cup of sleeping tea. And went to bed. Thinking about the date tomorrow.