Prologue

"The summer camp was supposed to make us stronger, not have us kidnapped and brought to the point of death, Mr Aizawa, Me and half the class were put into hospital while the others went through intensive therapy to help them forget... but it never goes away... does it?
.
.
.
What was that?"

Deku said to his therapist... who was looking at him with a sorrowful smile, "I think the worst thing that happened was when Kacch- Bakugou was kidnapped by the league of Villains..." His therapist looked at her notebook and told him that the heroes would find him before he knew it... "are you sure..." "what do you mean?"

"Well, Kacchan was always angry and behaved Villainous towards his classmates, and no one knew why... what if they try to make him a villain just like them?" He looked nervously at her... and the therapist just told him she had another patient coming in "oh and could you tell Uraraka to come in and see me?" He walked out and gave Uraraka a kiss before telling her to go in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katsuki Bakugou, it is an honor to meet you..." "what do you bastards want with me?" "We want you to join us in the league of Villains" "what? You have to be kidding right? Why do you want me you fuckers, especially with that bastard Crime boss, Overhaul"

Shigaraki proceeds to take the hand off his face and looks straight at Bakugo as if he were looking into his Soul... "gods, such language... you know, a simple no would suffi-" "dumbasses, I wanted to see if you could take that well... ... ... ...you know what" "what?" "I'll join you... " "... why would you want to join us? There is a green haired deku trying to be the number one hero, I want to dispose of him... ...well isn't that a surprise... welcome to the league... Bakugou Katsuki"