~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Start from the beginning

"Creep" Lucy muttered.

"I think he's in love with you mate," Danny said.

"Oh shut up," Cedric said looking intently at his work.

Lina laughed at his behaviour "oh come guys lay off, it's not Ced's fault the whole school is in love with him."

"Really Eve?" Cedric asked looking at her.

"Sorry, Sorry, I take that back...only half the school is in love with you."

"Eve!" Cedric exclaimed to the laughter of the other three.

***

On Friday the thirtieth of October, students left their classes early and dropped their bags in their dorms before entering the entrance hall where heads of houses were lining up students, thankfully Professor Sprout let Lina stay in her spot in between Cedric and Danny.

Up and down the Professor's walked snapping at students to fix their attire.

"Oh, Daniel your tie is crooked" Lucy mocked and pretended to straighten his tie.

Lina looked up at Cedric and grinned "and Cedric your hair is out of place" Lina stood up on her toes to fix it when another student accidentally elbowed her and sent her tumbling into Cedric, he caught her by the waist and they stared into each other's eyes until Lucy coughed snapping them out of their tune. "Thanks" Lina mumbled embarrassed.

"Anytime" Cedric smiled crookedly and removed his hands, the place where they were instantly became cold.

"Follow me please chaps" Professor Sprout called clapping her hands together. She led them down the front steps and out of the castle where they crowded around the front of the school.

"How'd you think they're getting here?" Lucy asked stuffing her hands into her pockets and looked around.

"Not sure, but they are coming from afar, they probably have there own mode of transport," Lina said looking up at the sky.

"Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches!" Dumbledore called from the back row where he stood with the other teachers.

"Where?" Danny questioned.

"There!" A student yelled pointing at the forest where something large was travelling through the sky, though it was still too far away to see clearly what it was, but it was growing larger by the second.

"It's a dragon!" A first-year shrieked.

"Don't be stupid...it's a flying house" someone else yelled.

As it got closer Lina could see it was a very large powder blue carriage that was the size of a small house. It soared towards them being pulled by a dozen winged horses each the size of elephants. The carriage drew closer and moved towards the crowd, students in the front row stepped back and the carriage landed with a loud noise.

As soon as the carriage was till, the door was opened and a boy in pale blue robes jumped down, bent forwards, fumbled with something and unfolded a set of golden steps, he then jumped back as women emerged.

The women was the largest Lina had ever seen with olive skin, large black liquid eyes and a rather beaky nose. Her hair was drawn back in a bun at the base of her neck and she was dressed from head to two in black satin.

Dumbledore started to clap, students following his head. The women relaxed slightly and smiled walking towards Dumbledore extending a hand, which Dumbledore took and kissed.

"My dear Madam Maxime" Dumbledore said "welcome to Hogwarts."

"Dumbly - door" Madam Maxime replied in a deep voice and a thick French accent "I ope I find you well?"

Honey & Spice {Cedric Diggory} Under editingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara