EPILOUGE + Final author's note

• Gewidmet Nathan Lee

After 8 years Nathan proposed to Haley properly. Hindi na dahil kailangan nila mag-sama dahil sa negosyo, kung hindi dahil mahal na mahal nila ang isa't isa.

Everything has a reason sabi nga nila.

And By waiting patiently, they have found the reason.

To be with each other.

Kenneth and Emma are finally together. Even if lagi silang nag-aaway, at the end of the day, they realize that they both can't leave without each other. And a few days after Haley and Nathan's wedding, kenneth proposed to emma.

KIerby, is still kierby. Still a ladies man. But eventually he will find his match.

Victoria became a good friend to everyone. She changed a lot.

Remember that waiting patiently can be rewarded with more than what you deserve. So don't get tired of waiting for something or someone to come. Because eventually they will.

=======================================================

FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First of all, I want to thank those who kept on reading my first story hanggang sa matapos ito. And sobrang thank you sa mga nag-vote. thank you. I appreciate it.

Sa mga bagong readers ng story ko, thank you. :)

Sa mga OP ng characters ko, thank you so much. I love you guys.

I dedicate this story to everyone that kept supporting and reading my story until the very end.

Without you, hindi naman ako sisipagin mag-update ng mag-update.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS! MWA :*

isshi~