4.Dead and injured animals

Zacznij od początku

Nothing so far but the scent...wait...Rob started heading towards the foot of the waterfall.All of their paces doubled up and using his insane speed,he waltzed past the running wolves,the wind against his long hair.But that wasn't the current issue in need of imminent attention ,he could see the sixteen years old,sprawled on the soft green grass.Just a foot away from the waterfall.Her eyes were focused on the little birds singing and chirping their hearts out on the nearest tree.It seemed like she was communicating with them,wishing for strength and the will to hoist herself up from the bloody pool surrounding her slightly exposed crotch.

Sniffing,she tilted her head and saw a frantic looking Ralph zap his way closer to her.A weak,tasteless smile took over her face,her arm stretching out for him to hold.Even as he knelt closer and gave him a smile of his own knowing very well there was a riot of hormones and feelings inside him,he felt a pinch of deja Vu solicit the calmly rising temperature.It was almost midday,and the big star was moving faster than normal.

"Hey..."She whispered,looking past her towards Tamara's wolf that seemed in shock,staring at her sister half dead on the ground.A lonely heart wrenching tear dropped down from those molten Chocos of her."Hey Miranda."He similarly whispered back,brushing the loose strands dancing around her scratched up face."Hold on."He begged."You are going to make it,okay?I promise you I am getting you to the hospital right now."

But even he knew,the possibility of her surviving was as good as paying that scorching sun up there a drink visit.

"Miranda!"He turned and noticed Tamara had shifted into her human form,her naked body exposed for all to see."What did that man do to you?"

"It's... it was...not a man."

"What?"Ralph helped her head up into a comfortable position.Careful enough not to tamper with her lower abdomen.If a man hadn't attacked and sexually harassed her then...

"Who?"Tamara unknowingly pushed Ralph away.The young Alpha almost lost his balance and fell on the ground but was supported by Rob's wolf."If it wasn't a man,who did it?"Miranda fumbled with words and stretched her left arm towards her sister,that death smile welcoming itself.She had lost too much blood,excessive loss actually and the group was too late.

But this scene seemed familiar,and it dated back to five years ago;some few blocks before Rekha's home.Those deep blue soulless eyes of Vicki giving up on themselves,as she stretched her limp hand towards a scared Rekha.His heart had constricted partly at the fact that Vicki was no longer breathing and now her body lay limp.But mostly at the mess she had left behind.Rekha knelt very close to her,sobbing into the cold uncaring night.

He really wanted to cross that little distance and take her in his arms,rock her like a little baby and promise his pretty mate that everything would be alright.But he couldn't,she already saw his wolf as a monster,that had been part of her best friend's demise.Although he missed his wolf,he sometimes liked it that way.The two of them separated forever by his own mother.His own blood fucking mother.

He recalled her slump figure,when she noticed Vicki was a gone story and there was nothing she could do.For a moment,her eyes connected with his wolf's one and the guy whimpered.No longer from how sad and disoriented she looked,getting up from the chilly ground but from the hatred.The resentment she sent his way.She had then turned towards Vicki's body and thought maybe this was some kind of Halloween joke.

"Miry."A shocked Tamara shook the now silent body on the soft vegetation.Mirinda's eyes stayed open but unmoving,the life long gone from them.Leaving behind a frozen piece of brown chocolate."Hey,okay you got me little sis.See..."Tamara chuckled getting up and surrendering her hands up.A certain game they used to play back then when twenty year old Tamara was still in the early age of teenage hood and Miranda was barely ten years old.