Shehnaaz's face was hidden in his chest and Sidharth's arm was snaked around her waist, keeping her close to him.

When the music stopped, Sidharth and Shehnaaz came back to their senses and parted as fast as they could.

All the housemates were sitting together and having tea, when Madhurima noticed a mark on Shehnaaz's stomach.

"Sana, baby ye kya hua tere pet pe?", she asked, genuinely worried about her. All the housemates then looked towards Shehnaaz to see what happened.

Sidharth also looked at her and then at her navel, remembering what all happened yesterday. He blushed and looked down to hide a smile that was playing on his face.

It was his mark. He gave it to Shehnaaz and he felt proud of it. He felt so great to having been that close to Shehnaaz.

He blushed remembering how Shehnaaz squirmed under his touch. He clearly remembered how Shehnaaz turned into a moaning mess.

He smiled again thinking that he was the reason of Shehnaaz's uncontrollable and loud moans. She looked too irresistible while doing that.

His eyes then came on his own hand. His left hand had nail marks on it. He smirked looking at the marks. Obviously, she gave them to him.

Last night, Shehnaaz was taking the support of his hand to stand straight and while doing so, she dug her nails into his skin.

"Kya hua hai? Bol na!", Madhu asked again, bringing both Sidharth and Shehnaaz back from their la la land.

"Wo, wo...m...uj...hee", Shehnaaz fumbled in between her words. Oh God, what should she say now? "keeda kaat gya!", Sidharth completed her sentence.

Shehnaaz looked at him with wide eyes and then glared at her angrily with a cute pout. She looked too cute while trying to act all angry at him for giving her such a visible mark.

"Han, keeda kaat gya!", she smiled while agreeing with the reason Sidharth gave on her behalf, but she still continued, "Kuch zyada hi bda keeda tha, isiliye dekh itna bada nishaan ban gya hai".

Her statement made Sidharth chuckle. She was just too cute and he just wanted to bite her cheek which was all red due to her fake anger.

It was afternoon already and Shehnaaz had just finished getting ready for the day. She was wearing a lemon coloured Anarkali dress with deep back.

The Anarkali hugged her chest at the right place and her curves looked perfect. Her hair were wet and she was adjusting her dupatta.

She wore juttis in her feet, they were matching with her dress and she looked like a doll. She was standing in front of the mirror to get ready, when Sidharth entered the washroom area.

He looked at her and he was clearly awestruck by her beauty. It seemed as if, her beauty increased day by day. She looked prettier with each passing day.

He could hear the sound of her bangles. They were clinking with each other as her hands moved, they were making a beautiful sound almost like a melody.

Only one of her hand had bangles, the bangles for her other hand still rested on the balloon bed.

She had just finished putting mascara, when she felt an intense gaze on her. She didn't have to look behind to know who it was.

The gaze was clouding her mind and she wasn't able to focus. She tried to wear the bangle in her other hand but she was failing miserably at doing so.

Sidharth took slow steps towards her and looked in the washroom to make sure that nobody was around.

He made Shehnaaz sit on the bed and he himself kneeled in front of her. Shehnaaz was holding 2 of her many bangles.

He took them from her hand and made her wear them, his eyes never leaving hers in the entire process. He kept looking at her, while even she couldn't try to look somewhere else.

He took the other bangle kept on the bed, while still looking at her. By now Shehnaaz's pink cheeks were giving away her blush that she trying hard to hide.

He slowly made her wear all the bangles. He then took both her hands into his. He held her left wrist and moved it in order to hear that clinking sound again.

He was amazed at how beautiful bangles looked in Shehnaaz's arms. They  added more to her beauty. She looked no less than a temptress and Sidharth wouldn't deny that he was totally tempted by her.

He was lost in her and in her bangles that made him want to just put her wrist in a glass, making them his personal showpiece.

Hell no, why only her wrists, he could put the whole Shehnaaz in a glass making her his personal showpiece. She was Just so beautiful, not only physically but internally as well.

He took one of her wrist hear his lips, making Shehnaaz gasp at the hot breaths that were falling on her wrist.

She, almost as a reflex, closed her eyes waiting for him continue with whatever he was doing.

With his other hand, he pushed aside her bangles and then looked at her. Her eyes were shut and he smirked at her.

He kissed her wrist and Shehnaaz shivered. This time she was sitting and so didn't require his support.

She clutched her own anarkali dress, making a neatly pressed dress wrinkle.

When Sidharth continued kissing her wrist, she clenched her dress harder.

Suddenly, Mahira came inside the washroom and Sidharth stood up. Shehnaaz's eyes flew wide upen and even she stood up from her place.

"Wo mein bangles ko Shehnaaz pehna ra tha", Sidharth said hurriedly. Shehnaaz bit her tongue realising what Sidharth just said.

Mahira gave a confusing look to Sidharth and even he realised what he said.

"I mean mein Shehnaaz ko bangle pehna ra tha", he said correcting his mistake.

Shehnaaz just nodded her head sideways and looked down on the the ground keeping her eyes shut.

Mahira chuckled at both of them. Obviously, the housemates could see how close they both were. Those who couldn't, were definitely blind.

Mahira smiled at both of them and then asked Shehnaaz, "pehen li Saari bangles, Sana?".

Shehnaaz blushed at the question and went away immediately. Sidharth also gave  a forced smile to Mahira and went after Shehnaaz.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz are coming close day by day. When will they profess their love for each other? Finale is close, what will happen once they are out of the house?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️