Prologue

{I Don't own BNHA or The Disastrous Life Of Saiki k}

- - -

Five months ago Rune Minx a U.A student had woken up in an ordinary world, that had no bizarre abilities known as quirks, neither did it have many interesting individuals well at first glance it didn't but the family that took her in wasn't nothing but interesting in her eyes, despite their looks that is.

They didn't seem to mind her odd way of walking, for she unlike them only saw things from an upside-down perspective when she was walking, she had learned from a young age how to stay on her hands for multiple hours at a time, ever since the accident when she was younger.

Right now however she was seeing right side up from her spot on the counter, in order to be face to face with the female giving her a warm bed to sleep, food and a roof over her head, "So I'll be going to the same school as Riki-Kun?" Rune questioned head tilted to the side "I see no problem with it Midori-San, you've given me a place to stay, by the way did you do something different with your hair your more beautiful than usual"

"Just got it trimmed, I'm glad your not mad about the arrangement, honestly I can't wait to have another genius in the family" Midori patted the teens head, Rune was like the daughter she never got to have, "Now that were done your starting school tomorrow so you should get some rest Rune"

"Oki Doki Midori-Chan" Rune smiled, as she fell forward off the counter landing on her hands, doing this was quite dangerous but Rune was used to it, "Goodnight" she told the older woman whom looked quite young to the dual haired female.

Making her way towards her temporary bedroom, she walked through the door of her room, balancing on one hand she pushed it closed, and made way towards the small pile of clothes on the floor she picked out her night gown and got dressed, before getting into bed, not minding the fact the light was on she wrapped herself up like a burrito.

And in a matter of minutes she was asleep, awaiting for her first day at an ordinary non hero school in this ordinary world tomorrow.

- - -

{5/30/20}