chapter one

Ian:

My life had never been all sugar and peaches. I had it pretty rough growing up. My parents were never there for me. I was left alone at home for weeks at a time. I didn't even know anything about my parents. All i knew was my mom's name was Lisa and my dad's name was James. I didn't have any brother or sisters. I was told many times I was a mistake that ruined my parents lives. At school there wasn't a difference. I was bullied, smacked around. Always the target. When I turned 18 I left the house. And started my own version of life. I'm a hunter and no before you ask I'm not an animal hunter. I'm a human hunter. I want all of them bastards to suffer the way I did for 18 years! All day long was the same ole routine. I would wake up and go out and hunt. I would then go and find at least 6 people and end their lives in the most torturous ways. When I was satisfied with how they died and how many died. I would spend the rest of the day sitting by a lake near my cabin. Right before the sun went down for the day I would kill 8 more people. I wasn't satisfied until I had at least 14 kills for the day. Here and there i would hunt animals but that was strictly for food. Not for fun or torture. I'm not gonna say that I exactly enjoy my life but something feels different when I hear the sound of bones being crushed by my hands. Seeing blood drip down my victims face or the horror in their eyes right before they take that final breath. This was my life. And I wasn't gonna change for no one!