~Time Skip~

It has been a few hours. We just finished the run-through, and it was smooth. My mic was just checked, and I will check it again after I finish eating. I need to go eat. I got a word from my assistant, Kya Andrews, that Marlee was here. That was a relief. I run to my dressing room, knowing that Eadlyn and Ahren would be there. Marlee said she would bring food here. I sighed when I saw my two precious little monkeys.

"Hi, my little monkeys." The twins look up from their IPads and run to me.

"Mommy! We brought food!" Eadlyn was so cute. She had my attitude towards food. We both loved anything that was food-related. That was a trait Ahren did not have. 

I smiled and hugged both of them. I picked them both up, so they were on each of my hips. I looked up at Marlee, and mouthed, "Thank you." She just smiled at me and nodded. I looked at everybody in the room, and I realized Celeste was there as well.

"Why don't we all sit down and eat?" There were some cheers coming from Eadlyn, and we all just laughed.

~Time Skip~

"Five minutes till showtime, America!" I nod at Kya and head downstairs. I am now underneath the stage. There are some crew people waiting for me. I am being raised on to the stage. Everybody is making sure everybody is ready, and I see a crew member giving me a thumbs up. I take a deep breath and give my thumbs up as well. It goes extremely dark, and then I hear lots of screaming. I then feel myself being raised as people scream my name. I see the fog coming around me. I turn around, and I am on the stage, facing the audience. I walk to the microphone and take one more deep breath. The screams are ear-shattering.

"Hello, Angeles!" The whole room erupts into so much more applause. I did not even think that much applause was possible.

"Thank you all for coming tonight! I can't wait to hang out with all of you tonight!" There was so much screaming. I took a deep breath, and my first song started to play, by the live band behind me. This was my newest song, and it was called 'The Life I Have Lived.' Everybody was screaming, and lots of people were singing along. 

The next thing I know, I am on my last song. It is the most popular. It is called 'The New Me.' It is my favorite song to perform, and it is an amazing reflection of my life. It starts talking about a girl who was the definition of a girl that thought her life was a fairytale and she was going to be the princess. It goes on and talks about the girl changing, becoming free, and having her own new image to portray.

People were singing along, and it was time for me to go back to the lift. The lift started to take me down.

"Goodbye Angeles, you have been amazing!" There were more screams, and I waved to the crowd. As soon as I was out of view, I took a few deep breaths and turned the microphone off. It was finally fully lowered, and I walked off, and up the nearby stairs. Now, I was headed to my dressing room to get ready for the meet and greet. There were about two-hundred people signed up to be there. As I walked in, Eadlyn and Ahren ran up to me.

"Mommy, you were amazing!"They both complimented my performance. I was so proud and overjoyed that my own children loved it.

"Thank you! I love you guys!"

"We love you too mommy!" Marlee and Celeste then came up and hugged me.

"You did amazing America!" Marlee and Celeste both complimented me as well. I knew the hair and makeup crew would be here soon, and they both knew as well. They led Eadlyn and Ahren to a nearby dressing room, that was not in use. 

The hair and makeup crew came in and quickly got started. We only had about ten minutes, and I had to get changed as well. About seven minutes later, I was running to the connecting bathroom. I quickly used the toilet, got changed, and washed my hands. I ran out and threw my costume on the clothing rack. Somebody would hang it up while I was gone, signing autographs, taking pictures, and meeting fans.

I walked into the room, full of cheers. There were lots of fans lined up to meet me.

I quickly got to work. I loved meeting with fans. They were all so nice, and I for once was loving sitting there and talking to people. 

A little over an hour later, I thought I was done. Somebody knocked on the door, and I told them to come in. I gaped in shock. 

It is Queen Amberly!

I am so overjoyed and shocked that she is here! I have not seen her in four years!

"America, you did amazing!" I smiled at her and gave her a hug. She hugged me right back.

"I have missed you so much, Queen Amberly! Thank you!" She smiled at me. I was so happy at that moment. I lead her over to the couches, so we can sit down and talk. We started talking about how my life was, minus the twins. I told her how I was living with Celeste. She smiled, and it felt just like a happier version of the last time we left. I trusted her, but I could not tell her about her grandchildren sitting in the other room.

The next thing I know, there was another knock. I look up, towards the door, and welcome the new visitor in as well. My mouth is in agape. I could not even say anything. Queen Amberly rubs my back and walks out of the room. I looked down. There is no escaping this one. I look up, just to make sure this was the person I thought it was. It indeed was. The visitor was staring at me. I look back down, to make sure the visitor had not noticed.

The worst possible thing that could happen, happens next. Celeste, Marlee, Eadlyn, and Ahren walk in. Celeste looks at the visitor and then sees my face. I want to just run to my grave and stay there. 

"Mommy, what is this person doing here?" I looked at Eadlyn, who seemed generally confused. I glanced a quick look at the visitor, who was shocked to know that these children belonged to me. I was not about to admit the full truth about who it was. Ahren and her came running up to me, and I sat them next to me. This secret would not unveil right now. It could not. I looked up at the visitor.

"This is... Prince Maxon." 

That was the first time I had seen him or said his name in four years, but I was praying and hoping, it would be the last, but secretly inside of me, I knew it was not. Not even close to the last.

A/N

Hello! Well... now you know why this chapter is so long! I was working on it for three hours! This is crazy! I now have to figure out what I have to write next, but I know it is something pretty big! Thanks for reading! -Kenzie