Pietro Maximoff-I Hate You Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Because Natasha told me you're not into guys."

Wanda flinched at his closeness and huffed in irritation before quickly moving away, making him chuckle.

"Fine. The hard way."

"Wha—"

"Sleep."

She lightly touched her fingertips to his forehead and he immediately slumped to the floor.

"Hm. Mantis is right, that's pretty handy. He's out," she called.

"Thanks, Wanda. You're the best."

Pietro nodded as she picked him up with her powers and floated him downstairs, following his body. He nervously swallowed the ball in his throat and knocked on your door.

"Mm. Come in."

Your eyes widened in shock before hardening at the sight of your torturer as he stepped into your room.

"Get out," you hissed, picking up your lamp and throwing it at his head.

He ducked and spun to snatch it out of the air before it could smash against the wall, setting it on your drawer.

"Please, Y/N. Let me just—"

"No!" You began to shout when he quickly covered your mouth.

"Shh!" He said frantically. "You're gonna wake up Bucky!"

"Bucky? What did you do to him?!"

"Look, that doesn't matter. What does is that I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I did that to you and I just wanted to—to give you these!"

You stared blankly at his empty hands.

"What?"

"Oh..hold on..."

In a crackle of light, he held a big bouquet of roses in one hand and a small teddy bear with a red heart as a tummy in the other.

"I—I know this doesn't make up for what I did, but I really am sorry. Also...uh..."

You'd gone silent at his gifts, but his face had turned a shade almost as red as the flowers, prompting you to question it.

"Pietro, what's wrong?"

"See, I had Wanda help me get rid of Bucky—"

"You KILLED Bucky?!"

"No! We just...removed him. Anyways, she said that she'd do it if I told you the truth."

You cocked your head in confusion.

"The truth about what?"

The young man took a deep breath, focusing all his energy in working up the nerve to spit it out.

"How I feel about you. And the truth is, I like you, Y/N. Honestly. I haven't been too nice to you especially since the incident, but I'm hoping we can start over."

He shuffled awkwardly as you took the roses and bear, laying them on the bed before going in to give him a hug.

"Thank you, Pietro," you mumbled into his chest.

He smiled to himself and wrapped his arms around you as you contentedly held onto him.

"And yes, we can start over. But I swear if you pull any more of that stupid stuff on me, I'll—"

"I promise I won't." He hurried to reassure you, pressing a chaste kiss to the top of your head, making you grin delightfully.

"Good. Because I like you, too."

——————

BONUS

SMASH!

"WANDAAAA!"
"STEVE!"

"What the—Wanda!"
"I did what I had to!"
"You handcuffed Bucky to the top of the stairs!"
"Yeah?"
"By his leg!"
"..."

"HE'S UPSIDE DOWN!"
"What's going on?"
"It's too early for this. I'll be in the lab."
"SOMEONE GET ME DOWN!"
"...are those my handcuffs?"
"I borrowed it, so what?"
"TMI, Nat."
"Tony just said it's his. Some equality, please."

"He's speaking in Russian. Nat, what's he saying?"

"He said "look here, you assholes. If no one gets me down in five seconds, I'm burning this whole place down with all of you in it."

"Sounds like fun."
"This place needs a makeover anyways."
"Wanda...please get him down."
"Fine. But, put a leash on him, he bites...what'd he just say?"
"He said he's gonna kill you."

———————-

wanda and her "mantis" vibes.
she's such a q u e e n