The Life And Dream Of Lea Thomson

Hi you guys ! Finally posting again :) I'm not finished writing this page yet i just haven't been feeling to good lately . Anyways Thanks for the Reads (: Comment and tell me what you think about the story and what i can do to fix it . Thanks for everything :D

______________________________________________________________________________

As soon as i walked into the room i saw a black haired girl sitting on my bed . My first reaction was to throw my  lamp at her cause it was the closest thing to me at the time. She turned her head to the side looking a bit confused, then she says "Whatcha doing there?" To my surprise she was serious. i then said "Who are you, and why are you in my room?" She springs off my bed and says to me "Hi i'm Marianna! Nice to meet you, Whats your name?" she had her hand out as if she wanted to shake my hand. so i shook it and quickly let go . i say " I'm lea, How did you get in here?" She says "Your window silly! how else would i have got into here?" i think about it for a minute then i realize my room is on the second floor..

"Just curious.. Ummm did you like climb up the wall or what to get into here?" i say, she then  says " No silly ! I had your neighbor Eddie help me in, He told me he used to do it all the time to get into your room" i thought about what she said over and over. She then waves her hand in front of my face to get my attention and says "Anybody in there?" while tapping me on the head... I then ask her if that is really what he said and she said "yeah , so whats wrong with that? You guys had a "thing" for each other its okay i promise i wont tell anybody" i slowly said " Me and him never had a "thing" for each other"  I could hear my voice rising and i say "He has never been into my room without me knowing it! I swear!"she then says "Hes probably lying..." I hear her voice slowly fading away .....

I feel the knife on my throat, As he says "Say you love me more than him and i will have you put through alot less pain then you were originally  going to be put through" So i speak up "NO" He then grabs me by my hair  and pulls me out of the grip of the man the had his arm around my neck. I can tell he was getting frustrated that i wasn't giving in... He still had the knife to my throat so he knew i couldn't get away at least not alive. I then see something moving in a chair covered in blood , At that moment i hear Andrews crys for help......

I feel water being splashed across my face and i slowly regain consciousness. i look up and see Marianna standing over me dancing.