A tease levi x reader smut

Start from the beginning

"You think I like being teased?" His voice becoming more threatening. He toyed with your wet hole each pump becoming slower and slower. You opened your mouth and began to suck on his fingers that were used to cover your mouth.

"see? No fun is it brat?"
He sped up his pace adding two fingers in this time. Your legs began to shake as you moaned in ecstasy by his inhumane speed. He could tell you were close to your climax by how you would bounce a bit to create an increase in friction.

He pulled both his hands away from your your body and grabbed you by your hair turning you around in the process.

"L-Levi...please let me cum!!" You whined as you still felt your legs shaken up a bit.

"Good brats get to cum. You on the other hand can't."

He pulled your head down to his cock looking down at you with lust.

"A filthy brat like you has to earn it."

You wasted no time you placed your hands on his already growing member pumping him as the drops of his precum began to hit the shower floor. you kept pumping with your hands and he pulled you back forcing you to face him.

"Use your mouth moron."

Your face was flushed with a dark red by his tone of voice. It was calm yet so chilling and nerve wrecking. You opened your mouth and took in his entire length without the usage of your hands you gagged a bit causing Levi to grunt as the sound vibrated through his dick.

You were about to move your head back and forth till Levi started to have a tighter grip on your hair. Using the chunk of her in his palm he motioned your head back and forth from his cock rolling his head back cursing in between his groans. You locked your eyes onto his body. The way the water glistened around his abs and scars were causing you to get even more wet.

At this point, He was basically face-fucking you moving your head back and forth to his desired speed.

His movements continued as you were  able to tell he was close to his high. His thrust started becoming sloppy.  He did his final thrust into your mouth holding you in place so he could cum inside your mouth. He pulling you away from his cock.

"Swallow it brat."

You did as you were told. He pulled you up by your hair making you face him once more.

"Tch. Even though I was the one doing all the work you still played your part being a good fuckhole for my cock."

He turned you around causing your head to be pressed against the shower wall. He leaned his head close to your ear and whispered.

"I guess you can get a treat brat."

He had his hands on your hips already positioning himself at your entrance you wet hole helping his length go in slightly quicker. When he put his entire length in you, you moaned in response.

"I'll wait till you adjust."

You took a deep breath and nodded signaling him to began moving. He wasted no time slamming into you each thrust being more aggressive then the other. You were a moaning mess underneath him he grunted and groaned into your neck leaving his marks all over your neck marking you as his.

"L-Levi please don't stop!"

"I wasn't planning on."

You felt the knot in your stomach start to build up and Levis thrusts quickening with each thrust. He turned you around so now your back was facing the cold and wet shower wall. You wrapped your legs and arms around him as he kept pounding into you. he started kissing you demanding for entrance into your mouth.

You caved in letting him dominate your mouth battling with your tongue to display his authority.
You moaned into the kisses as you felt your climaxing arriving.

"Levi I'm gonna-"

"Hold it in brat."

Levi wasn't close to his climax like you were he sped up causing you to be at the brick of insanity.

"Levi please I really need to-" you whined. He bit your neck in frustration.

"You'll cum when I say so. Cum right now I swear I'll I'll never let you cum again." You tried to hold it in but you couldn't Levi's abnormal speed only brought you closer and closer to your climax.

You held back not for too long though as you felt Levi becoming sloppy in his thrusts. His grunts consisting of curse words.

"Levi can I-n-now?" You we're practically BEGGING for him to let you cum. He nodded too focus on his own climax. With his last thrust you finally came while he came inside you as well.

He pulled out of you panting trying to catch his breath and so did you. While you tried catching your breath Levi pinned you to the shower wall.

"Never. Tease.me again. Got it brat?" You nodded repeatedly. He smirked and kissed your forehead.

The two of you left the shower and changed into your pajamas. The two laid in bed together you snuggled up against Levi's chest burying your face in his chest.

"I'm sorry." He said softly.

"For what Levi?"

"If I went to rough on you. I'm sorry." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Its okay. Goodnight Levi I love you."

"Love you too brat."